Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics and vid from yesterday.Cold ones..beware all warm people..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics and vid from yesterday.Cold ones..beware all warm people..

Originally posted by Eliteman76
    I always thought once you hit zero degrees in F or C, it is the same temp.
    Ran into this when looking at some equipment of ours, needed to be rated to minus 67 degrees C for proper operation somewhere in the north of Canada. All I can say is I'll pass.
    I can take 20-30 F as long as the wind isn't howling.

Hell, I will wear shorts when it's in the 40's.

0* C is the same as 32* F.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
      -15*, is that *C or *F? Either way it's cold, it was -15*C here this morning. Burrr.
      It was -15C.And with the wind,an easy effective -25C......its -19C now outside the house,so i guess theres at least -30c up there where i drove in the vid.Thats -22F in my head.

Comment

0 Centigrade = 32 Farenheit
        0 F = -17.7 C

-15C = - 5 F
        -25C = -11F

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
          0 F = -17.7 C

-15C = - 5 F
          -25C = -11F

So -30C,is -20F then...okay,i get it ;).Its easier to understand inches,than fharenheit ;D

Comment

Arlid,I never thought id see a 74 Chevelle in that setting! Its really something to see that.You should send that picture to GM public relations and tell them how tough that car is. They might pay you to use it in an ad about durability!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
              Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
              0 F = -17.7 C

-15C = - 5 F
              -25C = -11F

So -30C,is -20F then...okay,i get it ;).Its easier to understand inches,than fharenheit ;D
              I didn't say I understood it Blaze, only where to find the answer !! But you were right - cold is cold, is cold still.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
                Arlid,I never thought id see a 74 Chevelle in that setting! Its really something to see that.You should send that picture to GM public relations and tell them how tough that car is. They might pay you to use it in an ad about durability!
                Hmmmmm.Where do i send my mail??.

I dont know where the original engine went ;D ;D.Or the trans...

Comment

Dont tell em,still has a SBC in it right ? You know the guy that responded to you on CT is the head of the ACES chevelle
                  club right . He used to be the host on a TV show called Horse Power TV here on Spike TV.

Comment

Who the hell is fahrenhight anyways?
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Aw hell, Chuck...I really don't miss his wise cracks, but not the same since that kid came on board at HorsePower even though he is a pretty decent guy and seems to know his stuff!

Dont tell em,still has a SBC in it right ? You know the guy that responded to you on CT is the head of the ACES chevelle
                      club right . He used to be the host on a TV show called Horse Power TV here on Spike TV.
                      Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

SBC still operating for some more months.I see he has responded there.Will give him some more info.Dang..I have never seen those programs on Spike TV...wish i could.

Comment

Working...
                        X