Best Pranks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Pranks?

Nope. It's the same street. Many of the mile roads have other names as well. Five mile is Fenkel, etc. A. He didn't know the city. And
    B. He didn't stop to ask.

Evidently he just wandered the length of 8 Mile searching.......... All day.

Some of the old Wayne County street signs carry both names - must have driven him mad looking for that intersection.

Dan

Originally posted by joebogey
    Not familiar with Detroit, but I'd guess that either they're on opposite sides of the city, or run parallel.

Comment

Along with the Id-10-T card lets not forget the BA 1100 NST ring. My brother is an Army W2 and flies UH60s, I'll have to ask him about the echo check.

A hot one for a while back in 90 was taking a Kaopectate bottle, dumping the contents, dropping in some crushed dry ice, fill with hot water, screw on the cap tightly yet very quickly and skid it across the floor so it stops under the chair of someone at work who is unaware....

That ended when the screw cap on tightly but quickly and get rid of it didnt sink in with the new kid trying it.

I cant believe I forgot the best one. I still call my last base and do this one to people I dont know, and I have been out for 6 years now.

When I was in we would hand a new guy, of any rank, a post it with the number for Captain D's restaurant on it. Then have them call Captain Deez because he needs to set up an appointment for training...

Comment

After trapping more critters in my barn than I care to think about, I started getting bored and thoughtful.

Why, my friend Kalvin lives in town, and doesn't get to participate in this great fun!

So upon the next possum capture, I insert said possum into a nice cardboard box, seal it with packing tape, print up a dummy UPS label, and drop it on his porch on my way to work.

Seems his wife got home first. Poor Barb, I didn't intend to drag her into this. Once again, I apologize....

Being the kind person she is, she brought the box inside, so nothing would get wet or stolen. And once Kalvin got home, they promptly left for the kids ball practice.

Hours later, they come home, again. Barb reminds Kalvin that he recieved something (as she was suspicious he spent money without her knowing). Kalvin opens it in the living room, and leaps up yelling once he realizes he has a dead possum in a box on his lap.

And calls me on the phone, to call me some choice names. Something to the effect of thanks for the dead possum.

To which I honestly denied all involvement of shipping him a dead possum.

Mine was alive when I dropped it off on his porch. ;D

Barb's scream is still quite vibrant in my mind. Hehehe....
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

My autoshop parapro last year was a truly twisted and demented person. For proof of this I reference that he drove a chevy and liked tractors. Anyway, this story comes from him: "

"When I was working at GM in the dyno labs, we had this one guy who had just bought a dodge Omni. He was so proud of that little car and according to him it was the best car in the world. Finally, I got sick of that, so I had some of the guys distract him in the morning after he drove in. Then some of us would go and take the fuel transfer tank and add one gallon of gas to his car. We did this every two days for about two weeks. He was so happy about the wonderful fuel economy his car was getting, and bragged about it often. However, he had been using GMs fuel, and I had to account for the fuel we were using. So after two weeks, I started taking out 1 gallon of fuel every two days. After a week of that, we would also squirt a little bit oil under his car. He was devastated. His fuel economy had gone from wonderful to horrible and now the car was leaking oil. It was the funniest thing to watch, especially when we fessed up to it."

Comment

I can think of several.The dealership I was working for would have factory classes a couple of times a year.Greg was our instructor for an restraints class{airbags] and he would always blow one at the end of class to demonstrate.If you take a 3 liter soda bottle and put an air fitting into it and hook it up to shop air it will make a hell of an explosion.So anyway greg was setting up the air bag demo and I slid the 3 liter close to him and set it off.He ran about 100ft before he realised it was not the airbag.The best part was I blamed on one of the other guys!
            Another time I was in the crapper at work and reading a magazine when I smelled smoke.I looked down and there was flaming toilet paper at my feet.My buddy was in the next stall laughing his ass off.It took about a week but,I waited until he was committed in a stall and walked in with a can of 3m spray trim adhesive and sprayed his boots and ran a trail out the door.Then I lit it!Man was he yelling!That stuff is like napalm ,it doesn't go out and sticks to anything.I have many,many more.

Comment

Years ago I had our tool room guy looking half the day for a 4/8" wrench. He had every wrench in the tool room laid out on the counter in size order and still couldn't figure it out. Probably didn't help that he thought the Gunny needed it ASAP.

Comment

A side job I had as a teenager, prep-cooking at a Restaurant, the owner would send all the new hire's into the stock room looking for the mustard cutter. He'd always say " you can't miss it, it's got a big yellow handle. After looking, and not finding it, all would return saying that they couldn't find it.

His reply was always " I know you couldn't cut the mustard anyways"

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Working on golf courses, we would always send the new guy back for, sod strechers cans of A.I.R. or left handed hammers.

Comment

Our 13th hole at the course is a 130 yd par 3, with no fairway. We send the rookies out to fill divot on 13 fwy all the time.
                    Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac
                      Our 13th hole at the course is a 130 yd par 3, with no fairway. We send the rookies out to fill divot on 13 fwy all the time.
                      Actually, there is probably plenty of them elsewhere. Where are you from?

Comment

Southern Northeast PA haha. I refuse to call it SEPA cause I don't wanna be associated with whats down there too much. North of Allentown some and south of the Poconos some, It's under the avatar I just never moved it to my sig.
                        Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by FoFittyFoSS
                          Working on golf courses, we would always send the new guy back for, sod strechers cans of A.I.R. or left handed hammers.
                          When I worked underground we would send the new guy out to get the pipe strecher.

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac
                            Southern Northeast PA haha. I refuse to call it SEPA cause I don't wanna be associated with whats down there too much. North of Allentown some and south of the Poconos some, It's under the avatar I just never moved it to my sig.
                            Possibly just Eastern Pa? And I don't blame you for not wanting to associate with SEPA.

Comment

when I worked for my dad, he had an port-a-pot for the other tenants of the shop... my brother took to using and I took to parking cars, forklifts, large metal objects in front of the john so he couldn't get out.... one day my brother thinks I'm in the pot so he takes a full cannister of blue chalk (the type for chalk lines) and dumps it down the vent of the pot..... a very mad tenant came out of the john a couple minutes later.... looked like he had been in the middle of a blue explosion which started crisply at his belt line.... ;D

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Oh lord...port-a-saunas....thanks for reminding me...

1. Drop large rocks down the vent tube just after it's serviced (ie. just water inside) once some mark goes inside to make a deposit. They'll look like they dipped their ass in the blue Fruit Punch.

2. (DO NOT...EVER!!!....do this!) We had access to the training grenade blasting caps. We dropped three down the tube, yelled "Fire in your hole!!!" and ran like hell.

Sorry, sir. ;D
                                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                                X