Room 413

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room 413

I had a long day today, delivered robot to warehouse, dinner with mom, Tuesday Night Bike ride with boys, and now I'm spending the night in a hotel in tucson in room 413, courtesy of the federal court system...I have jury duty in the morning, and it's more than 60 miles from home.

I just had to share my nifty room number....good night.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Re: Room 413

Holiday inn express ?????????

Comment

Not quite...it's an older hotel near the university.
      My fabulous web page

Comment

Jim, I'm dumb....... 413 represents ???
        There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Just a guess...but my guess would be a reference to the Max Wedge 413

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
            I had a long day today, delivered robot to warehouse, dinner with mom, Tuesday Night Bike ride with boys, and now I'm spending the night in a hotel in tucson in room 413, courtesy of the federal court system...I have jury duty in the morning, and it's more than 60 miles from home.

Guilt Joe in coming around and helping your stay in Tuscon be a fun one.

I have to start calling in for jury duty the day after the Oscars. If I get called after that long night, it'll be a sucky day and without sleep.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhh thats a number close to my heart...... I have my 413 getting machined now, can't wait to build it..... Good luck on Jury Duty....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

I didn't get selected, but it was close....

413 is an engine....as shown....also the long tube cross ram used in those 300 cars around the time I was born.

My fabulous web page

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                  Originally posted by squirrel

Guilt Joe in coming around and helping your stay in Tuscon be a fun one.

I have to start calling in for jury duty the day after the Oscars. If I get called after that long night, it'll be a sucky day and without sleep.
                  going in for sugery tomorrow or I would...plus his boy is probably keeping him company he is nearby at the university....
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                  X