cookie for the closest guess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cookie for the closest guess

Its there sand box and if you want to play in it..............

Comment

Originally posted by joe_rocket45
      I didn't and they said something about only one return spring too. i wanted to tell them the Qjet had a built in return spring but before I could say anything he said i better have it fixed before I came back again, but that I could run. they weren't so nice about no helmet on the return road...
      IF I'm going back I need to know their new rules, I generally went to the midnights which used to be a run what ya brung..... so
      delayed response, but - I *am* impressed because I also know how little cash you have in this whole ride. I'm kinda jealous, I've had a thing for C4s lately. So cheap - so plentiful - and so wicked with just a few upgrades!

Nice work!
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

vettes are considered fast if you're not a car guy, to car guys they are not fast...

WIN!!!!!!

Killer stuff dude, color me impressed!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I didn't and they said something about only one return spring too. i wanted to tell them the Qjet had a built in return spring but before I could say anything he said i better have it fixed before I came back again, but that I could run. they weren't so nice about no helmet on the return road...
          IF I'm going back I need to know their new rules, I generally went to the midnights which used to be a run what ya brung..... so
          I started racing back in the late 80's, and for as long as I can remember, the NHRA rulebook has required a helmet for all drivers running 13.99 and quicker. It was left to the descretion of the facility for helmet requirements for drivers of cars slower than 14.00.

By the way, those are impressive numbers. Nice work with the car. You definetely have a sleeper there.

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

to make a correction earlier, when I said a 9.5" converter I have, I do have it but not in the car, the car has a 12" as I stated, just wanted to clear that up.

Tulsa just went to NHRA, but maybe they needed a helmet for 12? I don't remember wearing one in the past but I do about 99% of my racing away from the track so I really don't know much other than they wanted a helmet. When I took my bike I got kicked off the track for 10.50's and no leathers, plus it's about 80 miles way so I don't go there much, wish it was around the corner though, I'd click off a 12.50

D/G, get one!! i saw a killer 92 for something like $1000 with a blown motor or the like about a month ago on the corvette forum, of course it didn't last long at all but the deals are out there.

Comment

Working...
            X