Round #3 of Northeast Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round #3 of Northeast Snow

We didn't get a ton of snow here, maybe something like 6-8 inches. However, it is windy as all hang. The road will be bare, then there will be a 6' drift. I barely made it into work, now I'm calling and cancelling most of my appointments.

This makes only 17 production days in February... :P Better tighten the belt a little.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Re: Round #3 of Northeast Snow

I made it into work also...The turnpike wasn't bad but getting to it was tough.
    Time Wasters...
    http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

My house this AM (Binghamton NY area) 20+ inches in less then 24 hours, and its still snowing ugh!!!

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

N.H. GOT 80MPH+ WINDS
        roofs gon..
        300000 without power

Comment

trying to open the shop at 11

Comment

All these storms have been passing to the south of me. 40 degrees here, some snow on the ground from a few days ago, mild wind, nothing crazy.

Sure is killing the snowmobiling

Comment

Hopefully I don't fall through the lake this weekend! :D
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

No spicy food for Brian, the ice will melt! ;D
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

We got a lot of rain yesterday but no snow then last night it came but not a whole
                  lot.It was worse in Westchester cty-south of here. NJ (where Spidey and a few others are)
                  is up to there ass in it - Have fun guys!! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                    Hopefully I don't fall through the lake this weekend! :D
                    Still plenty of ice! It's been plenty cold up until this week

Comment

the town international harvester lost a wheel last night while plowing and ended up in a ditch , where it is still parked

Comment

I bet all the small engine shops are up to thier elbows in broken snowblowers - and their aint a new one to be found for miles.... about like generators during the rolling black out a few summers back.
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Got off from work today. Busy clearing the snow at my house and elderly neighbor next door. I'd post a picture but my laptop took a dump last week. One of the IT guys at work is repairing it. I'm using my daughter's old hand me down that's missing 3 keys and a broken hinge for the screen.
                          Tom
                          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano
                            Got off from work today. Busy clearing the snow at my house and elderly neighbor next door. I'd post a picture but my laptop took a dump last week. One of the IT guys at work is repairing it. I'm using my daughter's old hand me down that's missing 3 keys and a broken hinge for the screen.
                            High mileage puter??? ;).

Comment

I live in the NorthEast PA Region and got basically hammered last night. I had a snow drift in the middle of the driveway as big as me and I'm about 5'9. My neighbors kid came over with this plow truck and took about half the drift out and left the other half for my mom and me to do : Out there for over an hour and went though a tank of gas in the snowblower.

After that, I got my job calling the house looking for me to show up cause no one for the night shift is coming in. I told them I call them around 3 and hanged up. When I call at 3, I'm basically telling them to come and get me. I'm not risking driving the Impala in this mess.
                              "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

Working...
                              X