Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• numero uno

GM Brands Rank Tops for Service

GM?s brand dealerships are now providing the best service among mass-market automakers to drivers in their early years of ownership, a comprehensive annual report says, according to the Toronto Star.

J.D. Power and Associates said Wednesday its study shows retailers under six GM brands ? including three that are being eliminated ? posted most of the highest scores for service to customers with new vehicles in the first three years of operation in the United States, Canada and several other countries.

HUMMER, Saturn, Buick and Chevrolet dealerships led the rankings while Pontiac and GMC held the sixth and seventh positions for levels of service initiation, quality, advice, and facility.

The only brand to break GM's dominance at the top of the study's rankings is BMW's Mini branch.

Among luxury brands, Toyota's Lexus, GM's Cadillac, Jaguar, Honda's Acura and BMW generated the highest scores.

Re: numero uno

We really liked our dealer for the HHR - until GM pulled the plug on them in their "right-sizing". I don't get it as they were the only GM dealer in their small town here in NC. They basically assumed that all GM customers would go to the dealer in the next town or to Wilmington. The dealer in Wilmington is too big and I feel like a number there and the one in the next small town is a branch of one of the big dealer groups so they have that same "feel like a number" atmosphere. I miss Minchew Motors. But yes, they did do a great job and made us feel welcome.

The dumb thing is that they still show up on the dealer roster on the Chevy website. Someone at GM needs to upgrade the site.

Dan

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
      We really liked our dealer for the HHR - until GM pulled the plug on them in their "right-sizing". I don't get it as they were the only GM dealer in their small town here in NC.
      My guess would be they probably didn't contribute to the right Campaign!

Comment

Sounds like JD Powers got "the word" from the head of Maobama Motors to toe the line.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

"Goverment Motors." You don't think for a second that 'Uncle' will EVER see 'His'(MINE & YOURS actually...)Money again do you? Keep dreaming. ~J/W.

Comment

Sorry, wrong thread. Woops. Playing air traffic controller here. Bum post. My bad.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

this has nothing to do with marxist takeover of gm
              it just shows us dealer techs fix the junk the best

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                this has nothing to do with marxist takeover of gm
                it just shows us dealer techs fix the junk the best
                x2

Comment