Bored...kill me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored...kill me....

Okay, so after Thursday I am stuck in bed till tomorrow...I am not happy, how the hell do people live like this for years, stuck in bed..unable to do anything for themselves...at least I can get up to go to the john...but man I am losing my friggin mind...AND to top it off ALL OF A SUDDEN MY F-ING REMOTE FOR THE TV WONT WORK.....DAMN IT!!!!
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Bored...kill me....

Joe, this as all things shall pass. That's gotta be tough, but it'll get over.

Hang in there man! It's Peter Pan advice, I know, but at least there are worse places to be held prisoner than at home...

peewee
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yeah..think how bad it would have been working at a Toyota factory,with only gay guys interested in clothes ;D.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
        Yeah..think how bad it would have been working at a Toyota factory,with only gay guys interested in clothes ;D.

Or on a submarine with gay guys interested in you...

Comment

;D ;D.Whats pop ups in my head now...what is the most boring thing to do???.

Comment

HA, I could be at a cricket match...thats excitment...or at the ricer drags....oooooooo that would be great...little hondas sounding like pissed off bumble bees racing dowin the 1/4....yeah...would rather be here....
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I dunno, but I have to think spectating a curling contest rates up there somewhere.

Comment

Have you read the March HRD? It is captivating.
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
                  I dunno, but I have to think spectating a curling contest rates up there somewhere.
                  I LOVE curling...watched all day yesterday

Comment

Take a lover,Joe. Yes,.....I KNOW I said it before :D...but.....you know ;)...Is there any 'Nurses' in the area ;D? Get well soon,Joe. ~J/W.

Comment

I think the home nurse is busy with the kiddies. What channel is your tv stuck on? Oxygen? Lifetime? worse, Speed?

They didn't give you a little bell to ring when you need servicing? lol.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                        I think the home nurse is busy with the kiddies. What channel is your tv stuck on? Oxygen? Lifetime? worse, Speed?

They didn't give you a little bell to ring when you need servicing? lol.
                        HAHA, yeah....I wish..I could go down stairs but the kids are down there. I will become daddy the trampoline.....I am watching Mike Rowe and dirty jobs....but spending my time going thru my music collection....

Comment

Hey Joe,

Tryin' to cheer ya up. ..... Imagine how much great work you can get done around the house when you get up and going again...

peewee

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
                            Hey Joe,

Tryin' to cheer ya up. ..... Imagine how much great work you can get done around the house when you get up and going again...

peewee
                            i am not plumber or electrician...but c'mon....REALLY?

Comment

Yes, REALLY trying to cheer ya up. I was stuck on the couch for 4 months one time. I can only identify completely.

Doin' the best I can from here in the support standpoint.

Comment

Working...
                              X