The March Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The March Meet

Is there going to be any kind of recorded footage of the event? Something I can watch after the fact? Mostly of the start of it on March 5th. I ask because I will be nowhere around a computer to catch the live feed.

Re: The March Meet

x2
    and at work no vid..

Comment

Call in DEAD....it's the March Meet for God's sakes !!!!!.....I'll be there !!!!....nener...nener.... ;D ;D ;D
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

We will do like last year and loop the video for days after the event and we will rerun the action of the day after racing is done for the night.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman
          Call in DEAD....it's the March Meet for God's sakes !!!!!.....I'll be there !!!!....nener...nener.... ;D ;D ;D
          I haven't played the dead card in a long time. I could pull it off. Hell, our night dispatcher calls in sick once a month and no one says nothin'.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
            Originally posted by Chassisman
            I haven't played the dead card in a long time. I could pull it off. Hell, our night dispatcher calls in sick once a month and no one says nothin'.
            Then what day can I expect you for cocktails????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Ron;can you go put tarps down over the kitty litter in the pit stalls you are saving for Eric and I? You are drying out an area for us,aren't you?!!!!! I don't want to get mud on my 4X$ tow vehicle!!!!!! C-YA there,ROY.

Comment

Originally posted by ROY
                Ron;can you go put tarps down over the kitty litter in the pit stalls you are saving for Eric and I? You are drying out an area for us,aren't you?!!!!! I don't want to get mud on my 4X$ tow vehicle!!!!!! C-YA there,ROY.
                My pit is always dry....you guys like that sewer down the hill !!!!!!

Comment

Are the still letting guys in and be part of the show if you show up with a (I think) pre '72 car?

Comment

Working...
                  X