Musicians? T-Bone Wolk died today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musicians? T-Bone Wolk died today

Whether or not you're into music - you've heard this guy's bass work on more songs than you can imagine!

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Re: Musicians? T-Bone Wolk died today

I just read this on another site. That's a buzz kill.........

Comment

Damn. He played well and wore great headgear.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Sad. only 58..
        I met him with hall & oats.. when I was out at my uncles place in l.a
        around the time hall and oats song familyman was big.
        had no idea who he was.. but was cool.. but understandablely I was more interested in talking to hall and oats..
        he filled in on a lot of recording for ,um. bass players that no showed or to plastered to play..
        nikki sixx is one that comes to mind...

Comment

Well, shit.
          1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
          1997 Mustang GT
          sigpic

Comment

That sucks. That's about the age I had my heart attack (I was a bit younger). Guys in that age range - take this as a clue and get yourself checked out. An ultrasound is non-invasive and can tell the doc a lot about the condition of your heart plumbing.

Best positive energy to his family and friends - he sounds like a great guy.

Dan

Comment

Working...
            X