Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some(hehe)pics from last weekends ice racing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some(hehe)pics from last weekends ice racing.

Over 500 pics,so im not gonna send them over here.Pray for your small block puter.Theres over 500 pics in this link..

Re: Some(hehe)pics from last weekends ice racing.

Comment

Arild, you need to give us the whole low-down on this track. Who's is it? Do you have to pay to play? Do they add water to the surface? Do you just make laps till you get bored? Where was the bad ass blue Jag?

Tell all, or I'm flying over there >

Oh yeah, thanks for sharing Pal. ;D You Vikings have all the fun in winter!

Next winter there WILL be an Ice oval in my backyard.
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
        Arild, you need to give us the whole low-down on this track. Who's is it? Do you have to pay to play? Do they add water to the surface? Do you just make laps till you get bored? Where was the bad ass blue Jag?

Tell all, or I'm flying over there >

Oh yeah, thanks for sharing Pal. ;D You Vikings have all the fun in winter!

Next winter there WILL be an Ice oval in my backyard.
        I dont know anything.How many laps will you drive?? ;D.

The owners of this track,is NMK.Norsk Motor klubb.Its an old motor club,that was started in the late sixties.The track was built in 72-73,and got asphalt in 75.Have been used as a asphalt course since then,but the bigger track(ACR) are of course the main track.

We pay around 35$ to drive as much as we want in 4 hours.Thats the time we had this last saturday.

We dont add water to the track.There is rain in the winter,and it seeks the bottom of the snow,and there it freezes to ice.Since there is asphalt in the real bottom,we are not allowed to drive with real ice tires.Just studded tires.So last saturday,there was a hell of grip in the beginning,before the ice was unleashed.Then i drove to the pits..didnt catch speed with the ice,so boring with not so much grip..Jag pics in the link... ;D

Comment

Working...
        X