Clear All

Re: My weekend swap finds from Bako & Pomona

Yuk-Yuk ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by 457Brodix
      Originally posted by BluLightning
      Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
      The World NEEDS MORE 'Madmen',Spidey.....like 'Bob'(Blue-Lightning..)for instance.... ;D. ~J/W.
      You mean people who actually................................have cars? :o Oh, and trucks.
      Will you quit picking on JW, she does have cars!

Not picking. I just call BS, not Bangshift ;D, when I see it. Actually you're statement is probably more true then you know. ;)
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
        Originally posted by Huskinhano
        8 track heh? Groucho, you're showing your age Now if you could find a Marntz 4 track.
        MUNTZ
        My bad. Funny, we were just talking about 8 tracks at work today and remembering on how you would stick a piece of cardboard in to make an older 8 track play. Ah, the good old days ;D ;D ;D

When I was in 6th grade a friend of mine who could just barely pass and got left back a couple of times was like a idiot savant when it came to electronics. He could fix TV's & radios that were thrown out with just a cheap VOM. He built a small set up with his older brother's hand me down 4 track. :P
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
          8 track heh? Groucho, you're showing your age Now if you could find a Marntz 4 track.
          MUNTZ
          My bad. Funny, we were just talking about 8 tracks at work today and remembering on how you would stick a piece of cardboard in to make an older 8 track play. Ah, the good old days ;D ;D ;D

When I was in 6th grade a friend of mine who could just barely pass and got left back a couple of times was like a idiot savant when it came to electronics. He could fix TV's & radios that were thrown out with just a cheap VOM. He built a small set up with his older brother's hand me down 4 track. :P
          When I was younger, and still smoked, I'd stick a match book to prop up the tape so it'd not double track
          STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
          X