Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LSR class designations

Originally posted by KeithTurk
    bring a motor home and I'll protest it and make you pull the Head... ( no coming out with the commode either )

Keith
    Ooo, I've always wanted to put an Abram Gas Turbine Tank engine in a motorhome and drag race it.....Maybe LSR would be a better venue..... but Turbines have no heads to pull...so I'm guessing not being piston driven disqualifies it from the start :'(
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

All turbines run together. You only need to run 425 MPH to get a $10 red hat.

DW

Comment

remember it's got to be Wheel driven too... no thrust or any of that silly stuff

K

Comment

"I've been told on that MM.net website that "theoretically" Marauders can run fast enough to earn one of your neato Aggie maroon ball caps. All I need is a really talented welder to design and help install the roll bar without monkeying up the interior ..."

An old LSR saying..."theoretical" Marauders set "theoretical" records. I'll introduce you to Manchen again.
          The El Mirage 200MPH Club hat is actually a merlot not Aggie maroon.

DW

Comment

Dan... Merlot? damn it man.... good thing I don't wear hats eh.... LOL

LOVE MY NEW PLATE Frames.... and stickers... thanks for that...

Keith

Comment

Every once in a while, yer FUNNY!!! I like that one!

Dan

Originally posted by KeithTurk
              bring a motor home and I'll protest it and make you pull the Head... ( no coming out with the commode either )

Keith

Comment

Working...
              X