Welcome Steven Rupp from PHR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Steven Rupp from PHR

Looks like our newest member is Steven Rupp, staff editor on Popular Hot Rodding. Thanks for siging in!

Here's his cool stuff: http://www.fquick.com/steve1968LS2

The Bad Penny got rearended BAD on the same day that the F-Bomb suffered a little fender smack. What a bummer.

Re: Welcome Steven Rupp from PHR

Thanks David.. yea, that was a bad day for hot rodded Camaros!

But, she's all fixed now and back on the road, I'm a bit paranoid though. Now you need to get f-bomb all fixed.

Anyways, nice site and I've officially added it to my list of daily visits. Best of luck to ya!

<-- Technical Editor, PHR Magazine

Comment

What day was this. My Z28 got rear-ended recent also?

Maybe its epidemic!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerRick
        What day was this. My Z28 got rear-ended recent also?

Maybe its epidemic!
        Cinco De Mayo... May 5th

Comment

Ouch! Glad that you have it back together and looking good. That is one sweet Camaro.
          -dulcich

Comment

Y'ouch!.

That really had to hurt. Glad you got it fixed though.

Comment

Mine was hit May 7th while sitting at the body shop. It wasn't hit hard, but there was no bumper or bumper cover on it and it has not been fixed yet.

Comment

Ohhhh that hurts... damn ...

Figures the guys doing some magazine thing.... I instantly liked his junk...

K

Comment

Yea, that's the chance you take with driving a car on the roads with "joe public" and while accidents suck they beat the alternative of leaving them in the Garage.

Lucky for me the guy had great insurance.. it only cost State Farm $36k to fix that. lol

Thanks for the "welcome" everyone..

Comment

Steve, I'm glad you got it fixed.... I wish your Camaro could serve as a warning to the folks out there who think old cars have bad brakes - I've had more close calls with my Buick since I put 4 wheel disks on it - they follow like they're following a semi.

Comment

I blame NASCAR. People are tailgating so bad these days I think they're trying to draft me like it's Talladega. I'm sorry, but 3 feet at 70 mph is not a safe following distance. I want a big old rusty land yacht station wagon with some heavy duty plate steel bumpers, so when traffic backs up and they smash into me, they're totalled, and my heap is unaffected.

There was a freshly restored '69 Camaro Z28 in one of the muscle car magazines a while back that got creamed from behind by a drunk in a Toyota while on a test drive. Guy never even hit the brakes.

I'm glad you were able to get it fixed - that's a sweet car.

Doug

Comment

Great to have you here, what a great looking camaro, sure glad you guys can get panels for em now!!

Comment

Working...
                        X