Awsome Coverage of the race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awsome Coverage of the race

This site is great I would actually rather watch the live footage like you guys do then watch The NHRA events . The best part about this their was NO PAUL PAGE to mess everyones name up !

Re: Awsome Coverage of the race

Thanks man! Glad you dug the coverage, we loved bringing it to you.

We've got a bunch of people wanting us to do stuff at other races, so stay tuned! You've not heard or see the last of us yet!!!!!!!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I say come to Eagle Field May 22 for true nostalgia racing...FLAG STARTS....on a WWII airstrip/training field...complete with vintage hangars.....good times!!!
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

I was fortunate enough to catch the stream from begining to end just about and thought youguys did a "bang" up job! Congrats to Chad, Brian and the other guys that helped with the camera work. Sure, it took some working to get the bugs out, but when they were, it was great!Being able to sit in the comfort of your own home and enjoy the races is
        ALMOST as good as being there! Thanks again bangshift!

Comment

Crow, thanks for hanging in there for the beginning. Chad nearly dove off the lift to his death (on purpose) Saturday, but the guy worked all night to make sure Sunday was rocking and it kicked ass.

THANK YOU for watching!

Brian

Comment

I was able to catch some of it and though it was awesome. I wish you guys saved the stream and could upload it for people who couldn't catch the whole event.

Comment

We did!

Click the link below and when the player comes up, click the "on demand" button just above the chat box. You can choose whatever you want to watch!

Comment

Is it possible you guys are going to cover the Indy and Bowling green races ? I know thousands of people that would be watching just wanting to see how we are doing out their . Everyone wants to see the FUGOWIE car racing !

Comment

Originally posted by tfsdragster
                  Is it possible you guys are going to cover the Indy and Bowling green races ? I know thousands of people that would be watching just wanting to see how we are doing out their . Everyone wants to see the FUGOWIE car racing !
                  ahhhhh.....the Legend of Bako...Butch Blair........ ;D ;D ;D ;D
                  The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

May be a bit late but I wanted to add my kudos to your race coverage. Tough to watch from home but you guys did a great job with few "ammenities" <grin>. Mike English and Dennis Taylor were the bwest announcing combo. Hope you get a better uplink next time.
                    Jon W. Lundberg, Sr., RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                    X