Seriously? Crashing while shaving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously? Crashing while shaving...

her Bikini Area on her way to visit her boyfriend while her EX-Husband is in the passenger seat! :o

Something is clearly not right here.

Get breaking news and the latest headlines on business, entertainment, politics, world news, tech, sports, videos and much more from AOL

Escaped on a technicality.

Re: Seriously? Crashing while shaving...

Saw this on Facebook yesterday...bout pissed myself laughing...WTF? really....how F'd up do you have to be to think that shaving your crotch while operating ANY vehicle is a good idea.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Bet she lives in a trailer park, has 5-6 kids, and collects a living from the gov't. : Are they sure her ex wasn't operating the razor and maybe slipped a bit?

Comment

I hear she was on her way to visit a Moderator of this Forum :o

;D
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Gonna try waxing my ass tomorrow while driving round town...will let you know how it works out...
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Sweet jesus.... :D

Ain't it difficult enough to trim the hedges when you're not in a moving vehicle? My question: What injuries did she sustain when the Thunderbird hit the other car?

Best accident writeup ever. "Driver sustained minor airbag injuries, lacerations to groin region and requires electric beard trimmer to be removed from cooch." How the hell could you turn that one in with a straight face?

If she did sustain injuries, do you think her ex-husband was giggling after he got over the crash?
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
            X