my review of American Nitro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my review of American Nitro

Just got my DVD of American Nitro. Seems to be shot mostly at one race. All the big names from the 70's. Cool shots of the Snake smoking while suiting up, and then lighting up again about 3 seconds after the run. Jungle Pam getting pissed at Jungle Jim for not backing where she was directing him. Everybody towing with crew cab duallys, with barely a chrome wheel to dress them up. Crowd shots...did we really dress like that and have hair like that?
    My opinion... a pretty good movie. But $30 worth of cool? Maybe not.

Re: my review of American Nitro

jungle pam is always worth it

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
      You know that look that women can give you where you know you did something wrong, even if you didn't? Hard to believe, but Pam had that look. At one point she glared at him while pointing very strongly to the right. Another time she stood in front of him, hands on hips, and gave him "the look".

Comment

We see Jungle Pam pic's pop up here and there, let's get them all together in one place. Pam needs to be honoured for all her hard work backing up...

Comment

Originally posted by oldrustycars
          Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
          You know that look that women can give you where you know you did something wrong, even if you didn't? Hard to believe, but Pam had that look. At one point she glared at him while pointing very strongly to the right. Another time she stood in front of him, hands on hips, and gave him "the look".
          I was looking a little lower. Loved the 60's and 70's bra lessness.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X