Pimp my baby stroller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp my baby stroller

So we finally unpacked the baby stroller and got it assembled tonight, and quickly realized something-if I take the kid out in this, I'm going to have to hand in my man card. Granted, it's a pretty cool little machine-it packs up easy, and it even comes with the car seat built in. But, it's still brown with paisley green & brown upholstery. Anyone here have any thoughts to pimp it out?

Re: Pimp my baby stroller

Put a couple of beers in the cup holders.

Comment

Originally posted by Page2171

That couldn't be funnier. :D

Paint the whole thing black and put some zoomies on it.

Comment

Damn straight, baby's thirsty!

Comment

paint the wheels black, but have the center cap chrome (or silver, that would be cheaper)
          ad a car motorcycle battery, headlights, radio, CB, antenna, underglow, Turn Signals? SS emblems......
          or these, but it would be expensive

Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Brown,paisley....Hmmmm sounds like a 70 Plymouth Fury .Put some emblems on it and some whitewalls and you're good to go.

Comment

Get some of those little Cragars they make for golf carts and put those on there for some bling. Get a couple of those NOS drink cans and mount those on the side of the cart like a motorcycle for the oomph. Finally, get a small 5 point Simpson seat belt and secure the kiddo with that. Bingo, instant street cred.

Comment

First of all, it needs gages. Where that round sticker is you could put the speedo - maybe a 200 blocks/hr top end? Also needs a decent sound system - Junior needs to be able to hold his head up high as he cruses with the Young Dudes (his homies). Any way to sew some flames on there? Seems like an interior guy could make that happen. No dubs, though. Been done to death.

Need any advice? I AM a trained professional grandpa and can provide needed input.

Dan

Comment

Just rock it as is :D

I'd straighten up the homestead a bit though LoL :D

Comment

That stroller looks fine for the wife, but young man you are going to have to go yard selling and pic 1 or 2 with more manly qualities. I have a 3 wheel jeep stroller with wire wheels sitting around now, may be a little big for a newborn. Use a little diamond plate aluminum and some fresh silver paint for your yard sale find, see if you have a racing kart dealer around, with a bit of fab work you can add 4 racing wheels and tires 5''dia x 4.5'' wide usually with a 5/8 axle size, outside diamater of those wheels will only be about 10'', making them a pretty nice fit and it will roll 10 times better also. Good Luck

Comment

I'm not sure about the guages, and the "Winnipeg Roller Derby League" sticker apparently has to stay. I've found a spot that would be perfect for SS or Chevy emblems, and the wife actually wants to paint up the wheels in the shiniest silver we can find. We had a plan for the wheels that were supposed to come with it-Red with polished aluminum hubcaps and whitewalls-but instead we get the low-profile plastic meats. At least they're big & littles.

We're thinking of doing stuffed cow horns on the front (a la Boss Hog caddy) and eventually a diamond-plate back step for when we have a second kid. Guages might be happening, if I can find some old, busted ones that I can get disassembled & re-labelled. However, that NOS tank? Yeah, that (and a Simpson racing harness) are definitely happening, right after my next trip to 7-11.

Comment

Wheelie bars...
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

they'll get him for open container :D

Comment

Fuzzy Dice and a BangShift decal.
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Man-stroller:

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                              X