New website of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website of the day

Not that you should be on any other website other than carjunkietv, but I found a cool one called
    Oldride offering classic car classifieds, classic truck classifieds, old car classifieds, classic car part, classic truck part, classic car sales, buy classic car, old classic car.

Lots of good buys and even a rusty rides section that pictures old field cars slowly returning to the earth.

Re: New website of the day

I can't get this image out of my head

Oldride offering classic car classifieds, classic truck classifieds, old car classifieds, classic car part, classic truck part, classic car sales, buy classic car, old classic car.

this may blow your mind.

Comment

thats wrong in so many ways

Comment

That is wrong. He's got stuff on the deck and he's not even using the built in shelf.
        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

There's a Car in there !

Comment

Oh he!! thats nothing ya shoulda seen my 56 before i took it out of it's 30 year rest!

8)

Comment

Originally posted by std
              That is wrong. He's got stuff on the deck and he's not even using the built in shelf.
              Indeed.
              The owner does have some taste though. At least he chose a rare carmodel to let his dust settle on, unlike me... ;D
              www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by ImpalaKonrad
                Not that you should be on any other website other than carjunkietv, but I found a cool one called

Lots of good buys and even a rusty rides section that pictures old field cars slowly returning to the earth.
                Thanks for this post. There are some really cool rides for sale there. Too bad the pocketbook is nearly empty right now. But then that is always the case.

Comment

Working...
                X