Dan Glover gold mid-engine 57 chevy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Glover gold mid-engine 57 chevy

Hi Guy's I hope you guy's remember this car. I need some help I am helping Dan look for his car .Danis looking to find his mid-engine 57 chevy the car was builtin the late 60's .The motor was setback in the interior and the driver sat in back seat .The car was in a number of magazine Dan sold the car back 74 to a guy by the of Gary Tollefson who live in Wisconsin.From Wisconsin the car went to Illinois and was sold to a number of people 3 or 4 owned the car from 1990 to 1995. One owner repainted the red and another owner of the tried to sell it and had no luck so he put the motor back in it's original location and sold it . Someone said the car was later sold at a Gov Auction so if anyone knows the location of the car please let me know. Dan is looking for the car and he would like to get the car back. Thanks Don

Re: Dan Glover gold mid-engine 57 chevy

a street freak
    happy searching

Comment

Originally posted by Dons331
      Hi Guy's I hope you guy's remember this car. I need some help I am helping Dan look for his car .Danis looking to find his mid-engine 57 chevy the car was builtin the late 60's .The motor was setback in the interior and the driver sat in back seat .The car was in a number of magazine Dan sold the car back 74 to a guy by the of Gary Tollefson who live in Wisconsin.From Wisconsin the car went to Illinois and was sold to a number of people 3 or 4 owned the car from 1990 to 1995. One owner repainted the red and another owner of the tried to sell it and had no luck so he put the motor back in it's original location and sold it . Someone said the car was later sold at a Gov Auction so if anyone knows the location of the car please let me know. Dan is looking for the car and he would like to get the car back. Thanks Don
      I'm pretty sure, an extensive and very successful thread was recently done on the HAMB
      STUGOTS

Comment

probably died a slow death
        build a nice clone of it

Comment

I know it's on the h.a.m.b just trying to get word out that we are looking for the car..

Comment

We are still looking for this car..

Comment

I really liked that car since I first seen it years ago in a magazine. He was standing in the engine compartment at a gas station.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

HELP.... Still trying to find this car .. thanks

Comment

that was a car craft street freak , good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X