My buddy Chucks Nova,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddy Chucks Nova,

I met chuck about 6 years ago over the net on a Dodge truck forum, we met for burgers and beers on day and have been buds ever since...Chuck has had this Nova for many years and when I met him it was a solid beater. It was in grey primer with a nice running 327 4brl/auto car. Chuck buddy did the body work and decided to paint itone day...Chuck really didnt have a say...He wanted flat black and he endedd up with this AMAZING paint job...I have poured over this car and there are a few tiny flaws that you have to really look hard for.

It has gone thru a few incarnation but this is the newest...LS2 with some cam a 90mm throttle body and a computer flash and Tremek 5spd....it has much money in the suspension now too and handles like it is on rails he also has big rotors and brakes...I invited him ovver to give all the details but he is a busy guy and doubt he will

...I went for a ride in this car tonight and I would wager that it should run a solid 11...it rides like a dream too...he has done an amazing job with the car and figured I would share a few pics of it with you all

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: My buddy Chucks Nova,

Nice!!! That's a hell of a friend he's got!
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly
      Nice!!! That's a hell of a friend he's got!
      Chuck is one of those guys that knows everyone...the paint job was free...chuck is a parts dealer and deals a lot with a lot body shops in Tucson....the guy who owns the shop that did the paint is a steady customer as well as a friend so...it is one of those you scratch my back I will scratch yours...Chuck knows everyone...the tank in the Nova is a prototype, the suspention on his ram is all prototype shit...I swear...I need more friends like he has...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Clean, clean, clean. My friend, Mal, is the same in Sacramento. Seems to know everyone and gets deals I can only dream about.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Man that's a cool Nova.

LS2 and a 5-speed = WIN!
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Nice, I like the 2 tone !

Comment

Nicely finished 8). ~J/W.

Comment

I like the engine and stance better than the wheels and paint.But sweet neat car for sure ;)

Comment

Very nice looking ride

Comment

One sweet NOVA!

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment