Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else getting tired of the same old muscle cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody else getting tired of the same old muscle cars?

??? ;D

[/quote]

Oh man that is so cool!!!

Comment

Anybody else getting tired of the same old muscle cars?
      no.

Comment

Originally posted by L98camino
        Oh man that is so cool!!!
        You must've have missed the magazine I guess...

Gets 'm everytime ;)
        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by min301
          Sweet Aspen, dude.
          Thanks, its something different (and cheap)

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
          Just a guess here.

Parts: Tractor, they made less of them and I doubt the reproduction market is that large

Actual work: Car, tractors just look to have so much more room to work and more durable parts that probably can be welded up if need be.
          Yeah I was thinkin' so

Comment

Sweet Aspen, dude.
            No doubt, I love that Aspen. I always wanted one of those...........

Comment

Originally posted by Rajunz
              Sweet Aspen, dude.
              No doubt, I love that Aspen. I always wanted one of those...........
              thanks, I have another one if ya want it lol.

Comment

That's one reason why I have my Cougar instead of a Mustang ... go to a cruise night or a car show, you'll always see a dozen red Mustangs ... and not many (if any) early Cougars. Different is good ... to a point.

cheers
                Ed N.
                Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

The short version: no. Im not sick of the same old muscle cars. Im sure this has a lot to do with the fact i was born long after the "muscle car era," but also because i dont get to see them all the time. although im within 20 minutes of detroit, 6 months of the year no one drives their muscle cars.

Sure i love to see a varitey of stuff. i love the "dare to be different" cars and trucks. But when most of my friends are driving eagal talons and hondas, it's refreshing to see even the most "popular" muscle cars.

Comment

I still really like the old muscle cars, but I don't excited about them like I used to. I think the inflated prices make them seem a little more distant for me. Am I going to drop $30+ grand on an old school muscle car? Not while I'm trying to pay for a house and family. I'd be more likely to spend $3000 for an early 80's Regal or Cutlass and start turnin up the horsepower.

I still point out every car built between '64 and '72 to my wife and son when we go by one. I can't say that for the '73 - '83 stuff. I was in high school in the late '80s, so a lot of the '79-'86 RWD cars seem pretty cool to me. Caprice (2dr), Regal, Cutlass Supreme, Early 5.0 mustangs, Monte Carlo, etc. I'm having trouble coming up with any early 80's Mopars that I get excited about though (maybe the plymouth laser turbo?). I like the Ford and GM pickups from that era too.

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
                      I'm even getting tired of the same GN and GS Stage 1 stuff anymore. Though with the new stuff coming out for the Buick motors its getting exciting again. Honestly I'll gravitate towards anything with engineering interesting things on it because I am a techno geek. I love mid 60's fullsized cars and even the early A-bodies. I also have a weak spot for the 3rd Gen "Aero" Trans AMs and the Monte Carlo Aerocoupe.
                      buicks are musclecars ???

Comment

pulling your chain , there is a guy up here with a gs only shop - stage one automotive on rt 23

Comment

Working...
                        X