Spectre 341 Challenge open road race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectre 341 Challenge open road race

This website is for sale! spectre341challenge.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, spectre341challenge.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

A return of the vaunted Virginia City Hillclimb. Anyone planning on going?

(a little scary...I hate cliffs in my Jeep, not to mention sideways at 100 mph)

Re: Spectre 341 Challenge open road race

Wuss.... ;D

I cant due to geographic locations...but it sure looks like a helluva lot of fun
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

what does it take to shut a highway down for a day like that? I wish they would do something like that here, we have some killer roads...

Comment

Originally posted by joe_rocket45
        what does it take to shut a highway down for a day like that? I wish they would do something like that here, we have some killer roads...
        An alternative route and a state willing to do it. NDOT is throughly involved in the closing of the highway.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That would be a blast. I don't think I'd want to run my car, though, it's about as agile as an elephant.

Comment

This event will be covered by HR??.

Comment

I'd love to do this thing, but it looks like its all street cars. I've got a street car I'm working on for the NASA Open Track Challenge, but it won't be done by June.

Next year.

Comment

The exclusive invitation-only challenge..........
                It'd be fun to go and run, but watching is kind of boring in these type of events. Well unless you got a helicopter. ;)

Comment

Hey TC..whats stoppin you from attending this event??.Just curious..you seem to like to drive fast.How about attending an event where theres no police or traffic?.

Comment

Working...
                  X