I AM NOW A BELEIVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM NOW A BELEIVER

Reading all the articles about the Toyota problems with gas pedal issues,has left me a bit doubtfull as to the sincerity of the claims.

Well this morning my thoughts about the pedal problem were proved to be true first hand.
    As I rounded a corner at thirty five miles an hour, a Prius pulled out in front of me going the other direction,and were it not for my worn out brakes on a dodge pickup, I would have t-boned the car.
    It most certainly must have been a gas pedal sticking that would make that car pull such a bone headed move.could not possibly be just another numb ass world saver that does not know how to drive.

Anybody else have this happen to them?
    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Re: I AM NOW A BELEIVER

I see a Prius, I get away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
      I see a Prius, I get away from them.
      Best advice you've ever given

My friend has a rather large truck, 94 Mark III F150 with big chrome grille guard, a girl in a Prius decided to pull out in front, he locked up the front two, actually hit the prius, she gave him $100 not to report it, even though there was no damage, he slowed down just enough so nothing happened to the other car

he got an old Beetle stuck in his grill the other day
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

I raced one with a carbed 90hp subaru.

I could guarantee I not only won (the obvious) the gas mileage is better in the old sube as well.

gnarly rally tread singing to the pavement, open pipe..oh my.. what a badass hot rod I had going. :

the more the ricers think, the smaller they are getting..ya know, the size of thier intelligence. truth always wins...
        babble right outta control in false beilief taking innocent with them.

Am I evil for wanting to open a can of whoopass?
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

We actually managed to coax the little turd of a car up to triple digit speeds when we rented a Prius for our Detroit trip.

This was obviously before the whole Go-yota fiasco.

Comment

Working...
          X