Mexican Coke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mexican Coke

I buy Dublin DrPepper becuase it's made with Cane Sugar instead of HFCS but it's expensive and very hard to get without ordering it online from Dublin, TX. It's more of a gift/treat for me than a regular consumption item.
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
      Thanks, but no thanks...

I will stick with my Diet Bud

Ron
      I hear ya Ron. Depending on which day of the week/what time of day/whatever the setting-situation, you can see me with either a Coors Light or a diet water. The fizzy carmel syrup drinks....nope. Can't stand em any more.

Though when I was coming up I drank enough Mountain Dews to make a mountain out of the cans in my bedroom.

Now, just give me some water straight out of the tap if it's not beer time at all.

When they do an autopsy on me, they'll find beer and water and ciragettes. Okay, add orange jiuce for breakfast. If they find anything else, y'all please start an investigation into it. Anything else was planted.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Where do you get the Mexican formula? I've heard about this one before but never seen it in stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cramer
          Where do you get the Mexican formula? I've heard about this one before but never seen it in stores.
          I buy mine at Costco. But I hear Sam's Club has it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cramer
            Here every Kroger has it, but we have a large Mexican population too.
            Central TEXAS Sleeper
            USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Thanks, I'll keep an eye open for it.

Comment

I'm not sure how much HFCS we have in Canadian Coke (the ingredients list "Glucose/Fructose") but I think most of the sugar in it is either cane sugar or beet sugar. I know my wife can't drink the Coke when we visit the states, which is fine by me-good opportunity to check out all the crazy soft drinks you guys have that we don't. A&W Root Beer Floats in a bottle, anyone?

Comment

It took me two days to come up with something to say in this thread and here it is,

I prefer Columbian ;D
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                  X