Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do they get drugs across the border...well.....(pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do they get drugs across the border...well.....(pics)

How do they get drugs across the border...well.....

Here are a few photos from a demo today...ingenius stuff

this is a mobile x-ray truck...the vehicel passes between the screen and the truck and you can see the contraband.

This is a gas tank, the red just would hold the fuel, it has been modified so that the old tank holds the drugs...

here you see a radiator that has been modified, some cores removed...and the hollowed out log...and a hollowed out muffler

MOPAR guys will recognize this as a Magnum engine intake...you can see how itt has been modded with an aluminum box to hide the dope..you can see the inner bumper from a chavy cavileir...cut up and made to hid drugs...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: How do they get drugs across the border...well.....(pics)

What will they think of next ?????????

: :
    Living the dream!

Comment

I forgot to take a pic of the deice they had for the wheels...it is a round band that clamps to the rim, then they mount the tire over it....it was quite clever....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

As much trouble and work as these folks go to, they could get a real job and make as much money (and not go to jail).
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I trained with the Border Patrol for a couple of weeks as part of the training for my deployment to Iraq. While we were with them we got to watch them disassemble a vehicle that they had caught bringing drugs across the border. All I can say is that those drug smugglers are pretty creative. I would have thought of some of the places they used, but definitely not all of them.

Comment

Who dreams this stuff up?

Comment

I wish there was a shot of the top of that intake. I can't imagine it was functional

Comment

All that for addiction of suicide.
                canlt they just kill sooner than later. play hide the bullett in the head. big american trick...
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

[quote=Page2171 ]
                  I would have thought of some of the places they used, but definitely not all of them.
                  [/quote

Same here. But then again if I spent all day thinking "How am I going to get this from point A to point B with out it being seen, sniffed or x-rayed?" I may come up with a few ideas too.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

As long as their is a huge demand for dope; they'll find a way to get it here. In the end, all this money and time trying to stop is just a big waste. It's obvious that demand far outweighs the need to follow the law. People want to get stoned. I never touch the stuff, but I think this country would be better served if they just get it over with and legalize it.

What's my reasoning? The billions of dollars wasted trying to stop. The thousands of lives lost of who controls the trade every year. The amount of money the country could receive in regulation and taxes on it. The billions the state and feds get from cigarette and alcohol sales. If I were a politician, I would write in legislation that the tax dollars would go to reducing the deficit and nothing else.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Lets just say those are the drugs they wanted them to find. The real stuff wouldn't fit in any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by meatwagon
                        I wish there was a shot of the top of that intake. I can't imagine it was functional
                        It is a dodge ram intake from a 318 or a 360, the intake is mych like a high rise or tunnel ram...really long runners...when you pull that intake off my truck that whole area is hollow...there is a plate that bolts to the bottom that always blow out ...that plate would be what holds the drugs in the little box...

Comment

that stuff was going on 40 years ago -hee , used to get lots of surprises

Comment

Working...
                          X