Life's Hard at Weeville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life's Hard at Weeville

It's a beautiful day in eastern Tennessee. It's almost warm, the sun's out in the afternoon - what's that giant bright object in the sky???? WOW whatta switch.

We've messed around in the yard putting up a hummingbird feeder on a pole. The map that Unit found on the net says the hummers are as far north as north Georgia already. It's kinda like watching the NARAD coverage of Santa's ride on Christmas Eve. Okay, he's over Iceland, now....

Meanwhile, Frecklee the Cat enjoys his dedicated chair. Actually every chair in the house is his, he simply has an overly complicated life deciding where to sleep next. Here he is, white side up in the chair that's catching the sun. Look at his smile - sound asleep and snoring loud. His other side is all copper-colored spots. I messed with this photo a bunch because the digital camera had such a hard time between brilliant sunlight and dark shade....Welcome to Weeville, TN. Nearly real-time.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: Life's Hard at Weeville

Wish i had your cats life
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
      Wish i had your cats life
      He'a about 120 cat years old.

I really don't think he appreciates it, his life here. When he's awake it's me me me me. We love him, and he's just another cat like that, but he sleeps I'll guess 20 hours a day. He's a pose-able action figure. Not a lot of trouble most of the time, but when he's awake he wants it all. Right then, right now. And then he goes to sleep again.

He's a mighty good cat. Good decoration.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

if I were a wealthy man....I would live the life of your cat...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
        X