Craigs List find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigs List find

I just came across this. It's a 1967 Coronet listed for $1500. OBO. It's only five minuets from my home town. I sent a E-Mail to get more info.

Re: Craigs List find

Hell, a running '67 Coronet for $1500, probably a 318, but if it wasn't too rotted out, I'd daily drive it. To hell with the paint.

Comment

While not as cool as that, I just got some "new" rims and tires for the Blazer.
      15x8 truck rally wheels with decent rings and perfect caps, recently painted and clear coated. The tires on them were the exact size I was looking for; 255/70/15 Cooper Cobras with only 5000 miles on them.

$375.00

The guy who sold them to me has an 84 C10 short bed with a 427 LS motor (dynoed at ~600hp), 4L80E, 9" rearend, yadda yadda... He took these wheels and tires off that truck when he ordered custom width wheels and new tires for it.
      ... I shoulda took pics of this truck, you guys would love it! All that mechanical mojo, and it's never been repainted.

Comment

Your tires and wheels sound nice too - nice score.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

a canoe for 1500? what a deal!!!! maybe you can talk him out of that Mopart and Falcon for a couple bucks as well? :D
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
          X