I'm Looking for Investors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm Looking for Investors

Damn - wish I had some liquid assets. I'd take a pull or two on 'em and see how much I could cut loose. You IS a gee-nee-us.

Dan

Comment

I don't know guys. Strategically placed hurricanes... I really think there is a huge market for this. I could think of a few places I'd leave one!
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly
        I don't know guys. Strategically placed hurricanes... I really think there is a huge market for this. I could think of a few places I'd leave one!
        Tedly, I don't know about strategically placed hurricanes. I mean, I had one in the house with me for about 9 years, and it took a lot of courage and money and finally legal papers to get rid of her....

The worms woulda been a gold mine if they'd cooperated. The snowblowers in south Florida is a walk-in. But Matt's idea about the blue hair relocater....it's HUGE.

I think we'll need some technology to go with that. It's huge, but now we need a bigger team....How big do we want this operation to be? If it's small, we ll get rich quick. Bigger means more outlay. I think we've exceeded my grasp of economics and corporate structure. So now we need a consultant. A consultant is anybody from out of town with a laptop. They cost a lot.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I got an aluminum magnet ;) how much money you all got? ;D

Comment

As a mainer who may be in florida..looking for a snowblower to take home.... :

I'll sell some fake orange kool-aid next to the orange field.

big seller. ;D

then help peewee with the snowblowers by sharing some outrageous profits.

gotta play it smart. Watch out for those icelandic volcanoes. Environment could fail an earth worm business.

Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
            X