Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Streaming Video of the WCHRA race at Famoso this weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Streaming Video of the WCHRA race at Famoso this weekend!!!

Yes it's true!!! BangShift.com has come to an agreement with the WCHRA http://www.westcoasthotrod.com to bring you live action from both days of racing at the season opener this weekend in Bakersfield.

We need your help to make sure the broadcast is as successful as possible, because the WCHRA is currently working to get sponsorship that will allow us to bring you the entire 2010 season live here at BangShift.com.

We'll be bringing you all the Pro Street, 10.5, Gas, and Outlaw 8.5 action you can handle all weekend, starting at 11am Pacific on Saturday. We'll be back on again Sunday at 10am Pacific. Tell your friends, spread the word on other forums, and help us out as much as possible. We will really appreciate it.

As always, it's free to watch, and we welcome anyone to come hang out, watch racing, and chat. Here is the link to the live feed blog item. Pass it around.

http://bangshift.com/blog/Live-Video-Feed-from-the-WCHRA-Spring-Nationals-March-26-28.html
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Re: Live Streaming Video of the WCHRA race at Famoso this weekend!!!

Outlaw 8.5 = win

Comment

Cool..... I'll be watching.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Thats really great news! but the e-mail I got tells me its a couple of months away yet!

If you got this email it's because you signed up as a member at BangShift.com, the Car Junkie Daily Magazine online. Here's big news for this weekend!

LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM THE WEST COAST HOT ROD ASSOCIATION DRAGS THIS WEEKEND, MAY 26-27

Staring at 11 am on Saturday and continuing through race hours until Sunday evening, BangShift.com will have live streaming video of the West Coast Hot Road Association Spring Nationals at famous Auto Club Famoso Raceway near Bakersfield, California. The WCHRA has all the usual street car drag classes from Pro Street to the wild True 8.5 class that runs amazing times on skinny, 8.5-inch slicks. See it all live and in action on BangShift.com May 26-27.

Comment

Chad's calender is broken.

Whoopsie.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
          X