360degree camera in a futureliner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360degree camera in a futureliner.

This Futureliner is being restored in Sweden as we speaks.Its number 8 out of the 12 built.

Some more pics here.

Re: 360degree camera in a futureliner.

Those picture deals are awesome, I tried to make one once and man it was a pain in the ass lol. I absolutely love those Futureliners, it is great to see that one is getting saved.

Comment

Check out the range selector in the cab. Level, hilly. Ha sounds like something Toyota would come up with for jelly bean drivers.
      Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

The guys who drove those babies around must have felt like the kings of the world.

AWESOME
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

It was ONLY A MATTER OF TIME before one wound up in Sweden ;)! Just the thing for the 'Power-Big-Meet'! ~J/W.

Comment

To think that a rare beast such as that could just fall into a state of unknown in a country across the ocean like that. and that someone is taking the insurmountable task at restoring one. amazing

i remember seeing one of these go on Barret a couple years ago. it racked up like 24 million. If i remember correctly it was the highest bidding auction to date at that point.

thanks Arild!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Steelies
              To think that a rare beast such as that could just fall into a state of unknown in a country across the ocean like that. and that someone is taking the insurmountable task at restoring one. amazing

i remember seeing one of these go on Barret a couple years ago. it racked up like 24 million. If i remember correctly it was the highest bidding auction to date at that point.

thanks Arild!!
              My pleasure Dan ;).It was imported 2-4 years ago from US,in that condition.As i remember the story,it came from a collection where there where several other futureliners in the same conditition....

Comment

I can tell that different companies are involved in the restoration and they expect that it will take 10 years before it is finished.

http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

Originally posted by Black Steelies

thanks Arild!!
                  It was the highest sold at that point, but for 4.1 million
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

incredible.wow and impressive on so many levels.

keep us posted.

alan
                    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

I followed the restoration of this one online, very cool trucks.

http://www.futurliner.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nosnerd

incredible.wow and impressive on so many levels.

keep us posted.

alan

Will do ;).

Swedish TV are following the restoration,and this is their latest clip.The steel frame that was under the body,had to be made from scratch.This clip shows how the new stucture for the roof will look like,and also shows how much that was needed to be made new of the other structure.

Comment

New vid from swedish TV.

The liner will go on tour this summer,to alot of events and meetings.To show how much and good craftmanship,that has been done.

Comment

Arild - as always, thanks for your excellent and interesting posts. It's great to see this Futureliner coming back to life. It's interesting to me that Sweedish shops and shop guys look a LOT like shops and shop guys here in the US of A. Thanks to them for their great effort on behalf of this old gem.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                              Arild - as always, thanks for your excellent and interesting posts. It's great to see this Futureliner coming back to life. It's interesting to me that Sweedish shops and shop guys look a LOT like shops and shop guys here in the US of A. Thanks to them for their great effort on behalf of this old gem.

Dan
                              Thanks Dan ;).Regarding US and Sweden,i was scrolling through a hot rod site in Argentina today.Looks the same there too.Guess gearheads have their own way of doing things around the world ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X