bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulldogs

It's not IU. It's not Notre Dame. It's not even Purdue... It's fricken BUTLER! Hate to be a bandwagoner but,,, GO BULLDOGS!

I'm proud to live in Indy!

Re: bulldogs

Butler has an absolutely stifling defense. Kudos on a job well done and good luck in the Final 4.

Ron

(Our Cats were TIRED!)
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

(Our Cats were TIRED!)
      Make no excuses for our Cats - they couldn't play for squat this game, and that's the truth.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Only one #1 seed in the Final Four. I don't know if this is because of parity, good/bad luck or what, but this year's tournament had more close games than I can remember in a long time. Some really good games this time. The Final Four should be interesting. I usually root for North Carolina, but will have to do so in the NIT this year. Guess I'll be cheering for Duke this time around in the NCAA tourney.

Comment

Duke sucks, joe - and the only reason they made it this far was their bracket was tilted so they'd win.
          I hope Butler takes it all!
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
            Duke sucks, joe - and the only reason they made it this far was their bracket was tilted so they'd win.
            I hope Butler takes it all!
            oh sure... :

an ive league, engineer school took out alot of good school teams...
            I'm sure that was dukes ,doing..
            sour looser.. maybe next year..
            purple pride...bye bye ;D

Comment

My bracket has more holes than Swiss cheese. ;D ;D Im going with Mich St vs W.Va with W.Va winning 8)

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
                My bracket has more holes than Swiss cheese. ;D ;D Im going with Mich St vs W.Va with W.Va winning 8)
                IF W.V. WINS IT ALL MY WIFES DAD WILL GO APE SH--

Comment

Working...
                X