We got us a BUBBA....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got us a BUBBA....

Fairlane... Impala SS... hmmm BUBBA... bet this guy likes his tea so damn sweet the sugar in it crunches...

K

Re: We got us a BUBBA....

Is there any other kind of tea??? :-\ ;D

Comment

hide your hot wings

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
        Fairlane... Impala SS... hmmm BUBBA... bet this guy likes his tea so damn sweet the sugar in it crunches...

K
        Keith, If I'm not mistaken...you know Bubba (aka Danny from Alabama) He was on Drag Week with us in '05 and '06 in a black Impala SS. He brought a different car in '07, I just can't recall what it was. He's a great guy!

Comment

nahhh Daphne.... that guy plays with Harleys...

Comment

Plays with Harley's all day every day. Got to make a living some how.
            Yes the SWEET tea is good in the south almost as good as the diet coke.

Comment

Hey Bubba!!! You even can type! I'm impressed. For those of you who have not met Danny he can make you laugh so hard ya can't breathe!!!!! ;D

Comment

i fear for keith's future, i fear he may become morbidly obese from all the diet coke he drinks.

i say this because have you ever noticed it is mostly fat people who drink diet drinks, and skinny people who drink regular drinks? diet coke must make you fat then , yes? ;D

Comment

NOPE i can't type had my Secretary do it for me.

Comment

That's what I love about this "South" stuff.... even scooter mechanic's got secretary's.... Tell me Life ain't GOOD

Keith
                    ( I'm talking holding your sides... never get him around Chad.. cause not only won't you breath... a farm animal will be getting Molested TRUST ME )

Comment

bubba you rule!!!
                      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Keith

Are you saying that Chad's dating pool can generally be found in the pasture? :o

Comment

I know way to much to comment on Chad's extracurricular activities with furry things, But I also know this exceptionally cool slightly wicked chick... NEVERMIND... y'all just keep your pets locked up okay... and NEVER consider having them taxidermied... that seems to be a VERY bad idea...

Hmmm

K

Comment

baaaaaaaa.baaaaaaa.baaaaaaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by BUBBA
                              baaaaaaaa.baaaaaaa.baaaaaaaa.

hey now, he was just helping that poor sheep get over the fencerail! get your mind out of the gutter Danny.
                              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                              X