53 cars towed at glen beck event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 53 cars towed at glen beck event

A few years ago, there was a scam in Memphis where people would put up signs and barricades at vacant lots before big events. They had absolutely no authority to do so and every one who parked there (and payed the parking fee) ended up with tickets. Wonder if the same thing happened here? Nah, that couldn't possibly be...
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

The tow guy said, " it was a good day " :D Joking aside, pretty f'd up deal.

Comment

Originally posted by moparmaniac07
        Originally posted by ponchoman
        Originally posted by moparmaniac07
        But if that was one of their brothers you tackled, they had every right to intervene, especially at their house, though I probably would have done the same as you.
        I'd say maybe they had every right to pull the two apart. Not to drop kick. Brother or not, a guy who cold cocks some girl needs a lesson in humility.
        I agree, which is why I said intervene. Hell, half the guys at my frat almost got into a fight with the frat across the street because of the way they were treating some girls at that particular instant, I don't know what actually happened, but it came pretty close to blows.
        But at that point in the night rational though is rare, and I wasn't there. I can only say if I saw one of my friends get taken down, I'd help them. If he had the upper hand, I wouldn't be so concerned, but it seems like it was too early to tell in that situation.

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
        LIKE brian said assholes.. what ever happened to one on one. if you need a group to cover your ass, when it's only one guy..
        Are you saying that if some random guy just comes up and nails one of your buddies, you're just going to watch?

They may have been assholes, and if the frat that had those people towed put the event parking signs up, then they're assholes too, regardless on your political views.
        I think, IF they saw a guy come up and nail on of they're "buddies" that same group saw the "buddy" cold cock the girl..
        and should enjoy wait'n their"buddy" get his ass kicked..

Comment

and yes,, if it's one on one, and you know the guy, had this coming.. yes stand there and watch.. not help.. untill it's clear , it's over and more punches are just a waste..
          funny thing is, no one gets in a fight for no reason..
          and in that case, the "frat brothers" knew why a outsider, was beating his ass..
          and should help the outsider up, shake his hand, offer up a beer and tell asshole girl beater to hit the road

Comment

People do get in fights for no reason. Some people go out looking for a fight, and they'll try and start a fight with anyone they come in contact with, especially after a few drinks. Fairly common in a college town.
            Maybe they didn't see the whole thing, I don't know, and Brian obviously didn't see them, so they could have just walked out and saw this kid fighting their friend they were talking to 30 seconds ago. Again, I wasn't there.
            Not sticking up for someone I don't know, they might have been assholes, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and saying this incident doesn't make them all assholes, just the one that Brian hit.

Comment

Yeah they came out of the house and saw me and the dink who hit the girl flopping around. After they got me a couple times and took the wind out of my sails they grabbed me and pulled me off the guy...that's when I was standing in the circle of death.

I agree that if I saw someone whacking a friend I'd be in on the action (first trying to pull the other guy off...I'd save the rib kicks). My jab of calling them "assholes" was more directed to the fact that after I told them that their slime bag friend punched a girl they were still ready to level me. It was the newspaper line that stopped them.

For the record it was kinda neat to swoop in there literally out of the darkness and flatten his ass. I was in far better shape then (about 30lbs lighter and actually fit from playing sports) and I really lowered the boom on that dude. Like a QB getting creamed from the blind side.

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I partied my ass off at frat houses during my time at UMass....just not at that one. :D

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

lets fight !!!! frat boys ...hmmm the year I went to "college" was the first year of the frat ban !!!!!
                thats okay

Comment

Working...
                X