I got a killer deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a killer deal!

I traded my 70 GTO with a 455, Th400, and 12 bolt with 3.42 posi gears and $3500 for a 98 Gran Prix with only 110k on it. The GTO wasnt numbers matching or anything and this GP gets great mileage, but it does need the transmission rebuilt.

This is the GTO a while back, I didnt think I could get much out of it but this was a steal.

It didnt copy the link the first time.

Re: I got a killer deal!

I think you posted a day early :
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

***speechless***
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

So it was not a good choice? Should I have traded the 98 Formula for it instead?

Comment

only with a bagful of 100 dollar bills.... perferrably the crack pipe comes with it. ;D
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

You haven't designed any multi-level dragstrips lately, have you?

;D
            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

And Why did you do this?

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY

;D
                No but that is a heck of an idea! I want a strip up here, but what would really be awesome is to have the strip heated so the snow would melt off and it would dry faster so we could race all year. Radiant heat tubing in it would do the trick, and we could turn it down a bit when we arent racing. Too bad we dont have any geothermal up here.

I am starting to feel kinda bad about this, so a Gran Prix isnt a valuable car anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455
                  Originally posted by STINEY

;D
                  No but that is a heck of an idea! I want a strip up here, but what would really be awesome is to have the strip heated so the snow would melt off and it would dry faster so we could race all year. Radiant heat tubing in it would do the trick, and we could turn it down a bit when we arent racing. Too bad we dont have any geothermal up here.

I am starting to feel kinda bad about this, so a Gran Prix isnt a valuable car anymore?
                  Forget the strip just move to Phoenix, our strips never close. Racing year round.

Comment

Cant move, kinda stuck here with the trees and huge freakin lake.

Comment

April Fool's jokes work when they are somewhat believable. ;D Ain't no member here going to be giving up a Goat and money for a grand prix..........

Comment

Todd, I hope this is a very poor attempt at an April Fool's gag. If not, I may have to drive up there and have a long talk with you while putting you into a jacket with long sleeves that connect behind your back.
                        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

I was thinking when I read this yesterday why on earth you would do that .I then realized it was April 1 today.

Comment

a friend bought one like that for 500 clams back in 2004
                            fixed G100 and it was like a new car

Comment

You guys are too damn bright I tell ya... Of course I told em on the other forum that I traded the 98 Formula for it.. Its my $500 winter beater, and you is right, no way in hell would I trade the GTO for one, not even when it was new.

Comment

Working...
                              X