Border patrol FAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border patrol FAIL

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Border patrol FAIL

that was one of the funniets damn things I have ever seen....the music was perfect...WTF was going through that dudes mind..
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I LMAO too, i was amazed at how they just kept piling out of that van. I probably would have just started using the taser on them........

Comment

I had a 99 Dodge intrepid that was stolen and used as a smugglers vehicel, when it was found near the border it had 12 people in it..they looks for cars that sit much lower than normal, then they ran the plate...thats how they found it...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
          the music was perfect...
          Before I clicked the link, and after reading ^that^ I immediately thought the Benny Hill theme song. Funny stuff :D.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Perfect !!
            :D

Comment

Working...
            X