No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1966 Chevelle Malibu

That rocker made me groan a little.....but who am I to talk. All those parts are available....and if you can weld....Good to go.

I say you did really good.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by meatwagon
      I didn't think you could still buy leaded gas. Lead was used to save the exhaust valves and seats from wear. Use a lead substitute in your gas if you're worried. If the engine's been rebuilt it may already have hardened valves and seats for unleaded. I played the mixing game for awhile and got tired of cleaning deposits off the plugs. Haven't used it in over ten years now and have had no problems... yet. I'm more concerned over the lack of zinc in today's oil
      a good excuse to upgrade to a roller cam

Comment

tis a lot of work for a crew cab....this is what most of my car looks like...I wish I would have turned and ran when I saw it...good luck if you get it...we want to see pics of the fab work

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Sorry brother. Id pass on that one for the price. I'm thinking under $1000.00

Comment

Working...
          X