SEMA alert State of Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA alert State of Kansas

I know there are a few Kansans here.Saw this at HR.
    HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.

Re: SEMA alert State of Kansas

Thanks for the heads up!
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Same BS going on here....plus, they are gouging us on RV tags and OHV permits. Rumor has it that they are attempting to do away with any new collector/antique/street rod plates completely in Colorado mainly due to the exemption of emission testing for these vehicles.
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

This Legislative session seems to be the worst one in awhile.Living in Topeka I cant escape it ;D One Senator suggested raising property taxes and another said "Well if you are wanting to do that we might as well do it all and raise income taxes as well" I thought at first it was a joke but he was serious.
        I am glad to have SEMA looking out for us hobbyist.

Comment

Today they finally decided on our State Grass....
          People are pissed! There are so many other pressing concerns here in Kansas, and they spent weeks talking about grass (they decided on Little Bluestem).
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

dang >
            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

We've got a bunch(for us) unsolved murders(most gang related) and an inept PD.(Dan I can tell you stories) ;D and they just held a news conference for upcoming graduation and prom parties and alcohol violations.Maybe Im a bad parent but when my son told me he was going to go to a party where there would be alcohol and you had to give your keys up I said OK. When I get woke up at 1 a.m. by my son saying that someone is throwing rocks at his window(upstairs and at the back of the house) and the cops come and just say"He said he just wanted to talk to your son,no big deal" it pisses me off.My son hardly knows the guy.
              Most of the politicians and people and power are my age.I "Know" what I did back then. ;D Talk about over compensation.
              Little Bluestem is the officail grasss? WOW I would have figured it was that Kansas Ditch weed people tried to sell me in high school. ;) Its all Dorothys fault ;D

Comment

It's a sign of the time Don....Why do you think I pulled the pin? We'll have plenty of time to tell stories in a few months....
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

whatever it is , I'M AGAINST IT !

Comment

I agree. Ive had more WTH thoughts than I ever thought possible.Dan, we should have plenty to talk about. ;D

Comment

Working...
                    X