Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If money is no object, what is your dream engine in what vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If money is no object, what is your dream engine in what vehicle?

427 sbc, aluminum block and heads, single plane modified for EFI, and an intercooled Procharger stuffing at least 25 lbs into it. Put it into my Impala.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

It's actually REALLY HARD to actually come up with somethin'. Really. ~J/W.

Comment

BILLET BLOCK
        sonny bryant crank
        big chief something or other

Comment

Probably an efi'd 427 cammer in a '67 Fairlane?

Or an R5P7 in a '68 Barracuda fastback with a 6 speed.. Yep, I'd drive that every damn day.
          Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
          1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
          1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
          1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
          1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
          1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

SJ Duesenburg....

V12 Ferrari

Ardun

RollsRoyce aircraft anything...

AH-1 Prod Cobra with round canopy's and the Modernized drive line..... ( Freaking Wicked Beast with Huge Soul )

K

Comment

Hmm. Maybe I am basic...give me a aussie 351 high nickel 4 bolt main block {or for a twist, one of the new Todd Buttermore Aluminum 351 cleveland block. 55mm Roller mains...get a set of Aero Engineering cleveland 32 valve heads...mmm...tasty...

Looking here at the new all aluminum 351c blocks. Damn. ;D :o ;D
              Andrew
              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

For me this probably changes daily so as of today...a Studebaker R3 clone w/aluminum heads put into a '42 Studebaker Champion 2 door sedan. (Or same engine in Brian's Station Wagon!)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                  14-71 blown Arias 10L in Goliath

Oh Brian, thats one fine Looking motor..... :o

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                  1966 Plymouth Fury III
                  2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                  Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                  Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Brian is sick. That's why I love him.

I'd go with 900+ cubes of nasty 5.3 bore spaced billet block, running 9to1 compression with twin 115 turbos on it. I'd drive it on the street with pump gas, and 7 pounds and still make 1500. Then I would slam race gas or alcohol in it, run the boost up to 40 and squeal like a little girl. I'm guessing that 3000hp wouldn't be an issue at all.

All of this would have to be in a drag race chassis look alike of Rusty. How sick would that be? Plus, I have all the room in the world for plumbing, intercoolers, etc. Oh, and stereo. Can't forget the stereo.

It would be a drag week killer for sure.
                    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Yeah a stereo so you can ask "WHAT?" repeatedly even when they are 18 inches from you and screaming...

Comment

Working...
                      X