Insane Constuction Equip Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane Constuction Equip Video

OK so this is 9 minutes long but worth it. It takes a couple minutes before you figure out what the hell is going on. Oh, and just ignore the language barrier.

Re: Insane Constuction Equip Video

I saw this deal, I want to say in Japan some where...I forget the idea behind it...something I guess about the thought of being able to life the loader up onto a higher floor of a building?

All I could think of, imagine that thing in mid lift, and a hydraulic hose pops...
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Re: Insane Constuction Equip Video

Originally posted by Eliteman76

All I could think of, imagine that thing in mid lift, and a hydraulic hose pops...
      me too. My first thoughts were of steel. Been welding :D

a half inch plate...all that work. if to triple an automobile... what challenge would one put upon it to erase some doubts.
      I still cannot comprehend 60k psi and 3k pound cars.. rigs have it thin at 115k psi and lasting a long time. 50 tons not unusual.

anyhoo, cool vid.

makes cars the big pansy they really are. I'm just goona go cry.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
      X