• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For you Jet/Plane guys.

Originally posted by min301
    Originally posted by oldsman496
    Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    go hang out at Van Nuys. Lot's of guys have got fighters, F-5's, T-38's, and such. They fly around all the time. They're even a few P-51's over there. Ryan Walker works there and could point you in that direction.
    All due respect meant here....... but...... landin' on a pitchin carrier has GOT to be one of the BEST carnival rides! and ya can't get that anywhere but USAF.

i quoted. i'm so proud ;D ;D ;D :o

my humility is my finest quality

So when did our USAF get a Carrier?
    I hope you meant our NAVY...

I never said I was smart... did ya read my tag line? huh? yeah yeah I knew that....and technically would it be the Marines? Or are there 'Navy' fighter pilots? I really got no clue on that..... But damn, that's gotta be the best ride on the planet no matter the name!
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
      OK, I know I'm just dreaming....BUT, if someone here has the "juice" to take a civilian up in a modern day fighter, tell me in a private message.....how much CASH do I need to come up with. BONUS cash if it's shot/recovered off a carrier. Hell, I can dream, can't I? As fast as this country's going in the toilet, this may be the LAST generation for such dreams
      I was thinking about this last night... and I gotta say...... if ya really ended up getting to fly in a fighter, it would make tremendous tv. and if it was international, it may be good for public relations all around.... I'm no producer, but.... I'd watch ya fly in a Mig or an A10, or a Harrier, or a ...uh.... watta ya call them swedish triangle fighter jets thingy's.??...anyway u get the idea. Id watch that show.
      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Everbody forget who does what !!!
        Bad ass sh!t is the king !!
        If your butt puckers up, it must be awesome !!!
        :o

Comment

SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, if that is the plane you are talking about.

Comment

Working...
          X