Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drag Week Jacket - STOLEN!

Originally posted by Freiburger
    Bill, Hot Rod is going to get you a replacement. It might be a year (right, Jay?), but we're gonna take care of you. What size was it?

No that's pretty frigging cool
    8)

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
      That's some consolidation, very cool. Now only have to wonder about the other stuff.
      It could have been worse - if he'd said constipation. Randal the Vandal strikes again, inkin' without thinkin' !
      Gave me a good laugh early on Friday mronin' though buddy, thanks !
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Good to hear you'll get a replacement ...
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

way cool!!
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

DF is a classy MF'r...glad you'll get a replacement, Bill.

I'll still keep my eye's open, just in case.

Comment

maybe your wife is getting it drycleaned as a surprise, as you might use it enough, that it could walk on iy's own..
              a roller cart for hanging wears doesn't just go missing into thin air..
              was it near the curb,, if so. it might have been though of as trash...
              also check with places that pick up choths for donations.. it might have been picking up , that day..
              I mean come on they take the cloth but leave to tools,, tools are easy to pawn..
              good luck tho..

Comment

I am really amazed at the support here, and frankly blown way by DF's offer. Thank you to everyone and David I don't have the words to tell you how much it means to me.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill
                  I am really amazed at the support here, and frankly blown way by DF's offer. Thank you to everyone and David I don't have the words to tell you how much it means to me.
                  YA THATS WAY COOL..
                  but check with places that take donated cloths,, before a bangshifter see it on some homeless guys back. and starts some can of woop @$$

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                    Originally posted by CDMBill
                    YA THATS WAY COOL..
                    but check with places that take donated cloths,, before a bangshifter see it on some homeless guys back. and starts some can of woop @$$
                    ;D

Comment

Be sure to let us know if you do reaquire this jacket, or at least when the replacement arrives, Ok?

Hate to see you get whooped on for wearing your own jacket!

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                        Bill, Hot Rod is going to get you a replacement. It might be a year (right, Jay?), but we're gonna take care of you. What size was it?

DF, that is really generous of you guys. Bill and his car are definitely part of Drag Week lore, and I'm glad you are going to take care of him on this. Thanks!

By the way, it hasn't been a year on my jacket, only a paltry 8 months :D

Comment

I hate to say it, but the clothes probably went in the garbage. They were probably after the cart.

Comment

Working...
                          X