Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westboro Baptist Church is attempting to strike again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Westboro Baptist Church is attempting to strike again.

Originally posted by milner351
    indeed - I don't beleive those who wrote the free speech amendment ever had in mind that giving the right to free speech meant they were giving the people the right to be azzzhats!
    One persons A$$hole is another person's savior.

I truly believe that these people believe what they are doing is the right thing. It's not their fault as they have been raised like this for generations. Basically Brainwashing is a terrible thing, and sadly some of these Cults(churches) out there take advantage of the gullible and weak minded.

And our forefathers knew exactly what they wrote when it came to Freedom of Speech. They knew that everyone has an opinion and not everyone will agree, but they also knew to dismiss one persons way of thinking over another person's would only get them into the trouble that they were so desperately seeking to get away from.

Basically these people have mental problems way beyond looking for 15 minutes of fame, I would put my money on that they really do feel they are doing good. And you and I may not agree with them, but be happy that our country is free enough to allow this type of stuff, as when it's your turn to stand up and protest against something you feel strongly about, you'll be able to, because your right to freedom of speech will be there.

And in saying that, those guys are slime balls.

Comment

It would be a dream and it will never happen but if the Authorities would let them go into the mining community and then turn their backs we'd never hear from the Westboro Idiots again. Unfortunately though I'm sure there's another group waiting in the wings to take their place, there always will be!

Comment

Pretty sad that they drag their kids along who automatically think mom and dad are right. So TC's brainwashing by generation statement is dead on.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
          We here in Kansas don't care for Fred and his merry band of idiots, either. Maybe we could give this group a one-way ticket to Antarctica or something...

Ron

Maybe they could be convinced Antarctica is holding a mass funeral for gay penguin soldiers.

Comment

What a bunch of douchebags. Ive never seen anything like that before,here they would have
            gotten pushed in that river.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer
              They are not Christian. They clearly are in violation of the teachings of Christ, who loved and respected everyone except the die-hard religious zealots.
              X2

Comment

I blame todays media,, if they didn't stick a mike and camera in front of these clowns, they'd be a non issue..

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
                  indeed - I don't beleive those who wrote the free speech amendment ever had in mind that giving the right to free speech meant they were giving the people the right to be azzzhats!

I truly believe that these people believe what they are doing is the right thing. It's not their fault as they have been raised like this for generations. Basically Brainwashing is a terrible thing, and sadly some of these Cults(churches) out there take advantage of the gullible and weak minded.

And our forefathers knew exactly what they wrote when it came to Freedom of Speech. They knew that everyone has an opinion and not everyone will agree, but they also knew to dismiss one persons way of thinking over another person's would only get them into the trouble that they were so desperately seeking to get away from.

Basically these people have mental problems way beyond looking for 15 minutes of fame, I would put my money on that they really do feel they are doing good. And you and I may not agree with them, but be happy that our country is free enough to allow this type of stuff, as when it's your turn to stand up and protest against something you feel strongly about, you'll be able to, because your right to freedom of speech will be there.

Agreed. Very seldom will someone decide, "Hey, I think I'll make a mistake and choose the wrong option." People are usually able to somehow justify their actions, even if they are killing someone or robbing a convenience store or stealing another guy's wife or whatever.

Makes ya think-- what am I doing that I am wrongly justifying? What is there in my life that makes me just like these Baptist wankers, just not on a public level?
                  The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer
                    They are not Christian. They clearly are in violation of the teachings of Christ, who loved and respected everyone except the die-hard religious zealots.
                    I agree.
                    a natural risk in thier jobs does not deserve this hate. what in heck do they think they are fixing. gas is still in the mine.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I am a free speech guy
                      but let ALL protesters know - actions have consequences = like a K BAR to the throat

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

what is a cult ?
                        is atheism [church mocking ] a cult ?

Comment

how is not beliving in god (atheism) church mocking

I am an atheist...I never mocked a church...and what the hell does atheism have to do with these douche bags...

just trying to understand your random thought...
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Are these the same loons that protested a military funeral cause the soldier was gay? Whoever said waste of space was on the money....

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
                              We here in Kansas don't care for Fred and his merry band of idiots, either. Maybe we could give this group a one-way ticket to Antarctica or something...

Ron
                              x 1000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                                how is not beliving in god (atheism) church mocking

I am an atheist...I never mocked a church...and what the hell does atheism have to do with these douche bags...

just trying to understand your random thought...
                                just my 0.002 , but denial of a presence of a higher power in government actions is throwing a bone to followers of atheism
                                and making fun of religious types has been the cornerstone of the non believers
                                I am not a holy roller , but questioning the antics of the last 50 years of anti religion going on around here , has also ridden on the back of the decline of modern society ..

Comment

Working...
                                X