Mike Crows Cuda in Fatsest Street Car Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mike Crows Cuda in Fatsest Street Car Mag

I like the Drag Week 2007 windshild sticker on the giant page 5 index photograph!
    Page 26 through 32, some color, some B&W pixs, lots of specs and good story.
    Well I am heading back to my big dog house! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by seered
      I like the Drag Week 2007 windshild sticker on the giant page 5 index photograph!
      Page 26 through 32, some color, some B&W pixs, lots of specs and good story.
      Well I am heading back to my big dog house! ;D
      Thanks, Doc!

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Thanks all. I stopped by Ron and got his copy of the magazine this evening. I never though that my old junk would make it in any magazine. I had three call me this week end and tell me it was in there.
        Thanks again.
        Mike

Comment

You going to memphis in May Mike?

Comment

I still need copies Ron but that was one kick ass write up!!!Brad was a sophmore when I was a senior at TWHS.I had my Swinger and he had his Dodge truck and Cuda.I remember Brad doing a clutch change in his driveway and that was Mike and I's first meeting.With what happened the car could not be in better hands!A person probly only has a few cars that truly touch their lives.That Cuda is one that touched mine.I know an old truck guy up above that liked that article as well!!!Mike,you have done good.Better than me,Orville or anyone else could have THANK YOU!!Thanks also to Mikes better half.To understand that cars meaning to others and also be such a GREAT navigator for DW we thank you!And to put it all in perspective I ask this. Can I have a snack!

Comment

Congratulations Mike!
              I hope Ron can get my car in there some day.
              Hint Hint Ron

Comment

Hell yea!

Comment

Working...
                X