Wood sentenced to 42 years in classic car theft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood sentenced to 42 years in classic car theft

Wood sentenced to 42 years in classic car theft. This is the scumbag that owned the classic car "dealer" in Conroe, TX.
    Not sure if anyone was either affected by him or if they have been wondering what happened with this case. His son is still supposed to be coming up for trial this year.

1964 Chevelle
    Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
    LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Re: Wood sentenced to 42 years in classic car theft

?Wood operated an international scam that touched all seven continents and ran domestically from the Atlantic to the Pacific,? Freyer said. ?This was not an isolated incident.?

So he cheated the penguins on Antarctica too?! :o
    President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Re: Wood sentenced to 42 years in classic car theft

I've NEVER dealt with ANY of those 'Classic Car Dealers'. New Jersey is stuffed with them,one of 'em was in trouble a while back for getting over on 'ole Bruce Willis.......seems they "sold" Him a 'Black GTO Convertable'......however,'ole Brucie knew a thing or two about old Pontiacs,and after He contacted Pontiac Historical Services,things suddenly diddin't add up :o ;D! Needless to say,'ole Brucie took care of buisness,and won his $$$$ back ;)! I've met Bruce once,along with my Sisters,a nice guy to be sure ;D. We even got Him to say: "Welcome to the party,Pal" ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
      X