Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Back to work....Sort of

Originally posted by std
    Dude, you should have warned us there was a pic. I feel for you. Do you have an air cast? Yhat saved me with my broken foot. Being able to take it off when I was sitting around for 4 weeks before I could drive was so nice.

Heal fast!
    No cast, they cobbled everything together on the inside with a series of screws and plates. I can't bear any weight on it for another month or so, then I have to get those sexy gams toned up again. My wife likes the shaved leg, she scares me sometimes. :o
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

If she comes home with Husky Support Hose - you're in trouble Tim.

And you missed opening day yesterday wasn't it ?
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

What an appropriate thread to share my own pic. Taken this morning:

Spent the night getting xrays, MRI, and CT scan of my lower back. Waiting to hear the diagnosis, probably slipped a disc or pinched a nerve. They think it's from my motorcycle accident 19 years ago; when I saw your leg all screwed together it reminded me of my bike accident (got rear ended by a drunk driver going fast) - they did the same thing with my leg as yours. no cast, just lots and lots of hardware!

Get better soon,
        -Scott
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

At least you can do something other than sit around watching Oprah all day. Keeping your mind busy will probably help with the healing process-or at least it won't drive you crazy(er).

Comment

Good luck and a speedy healing to both of you Bozos. I figured Scott's was from working under a certain Studebaker on the salt. I KNOW he's not used to actual physical work.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
              Good luck and a speedy healing to both of you Bozos. I figured Scott's was from working under a certain Studebaker on the salt. I KNOW he's not used to actual physical work.

Dan
              haha

dan knows me too well. :D
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

nothing like sheet time

Comment

Working...
                X