$16-K 2-Owner L6 '67 Camaro Ragtop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $16-K 2-Owner L6 '67 Camaro Ragtop.

While I was in Reading today,my Sister Diana was looking at a Camaro Convertable that is owned by a local Fella who's in His late 70's. This Guy has owned the Car since 1979,had a Passenger-side rear Quarter replaced(He bought it this way...and had it fixed & then repainted...)along with a rear Bumper. The Car was origionally Butternut Yellow,it's been repainted '74 Corvette Yellow' according to the Owner. The Interior is Black 'Standard',and has never been touched,the origional AM Radio is still there,along with everything else. This is probably the most basic Camaro I've ever seen(I've seen it around before...)--Column Shift,Manual Steering/Drum Brakes,Manual Top/250-6(THAT'S THE BEST PART!!),and a Powerglide. The only 'option' on the Car is the Bowtie Locking Gas Cap :D. The current Owner did add 14x6 Ralley Wheels,along with a 'Bumble-Bee-Stripe' around the front end. Anyway,He wants $16 G's for it. Remember,this isin't My Money here,I'm just asking for some opinions here ;). I've already been told that the Money IS pretty much in line with the current market for these Cars,it IS a 1'st-gen,1'st-year Camaro Convertable after all. ~J/W.

Re: $16-K 2-Owner L6 '67 Camaro Ragtop.

Sounds like a good deal to me. A unmolested 67 Camaro drop-top has to be really hard to find.

Comment

if it is solid and needs cosmetic touch ups it may be worth it...16K seems about online with what I have seen for sale the last few years.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

BUY IT!!

JW, if you need help getting it home, I'm more than willing to help. I'm just outside Reading.
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

is it real or imaginary?

that makes all the difference ;D

Comment

ragtop, cradling a little 6...

hmmm.

a straight body .. only if to not doubt the actual rear quarter and bumper event doing anything.

if no rear quarter work and bumper, work, yep. 16k is a precise asking...

local, I remember an old lady drove a hard top, v8, 60s muscle camaro. the camaros (firebirds too), they bent here.. and it took alot of work to go beyond oe and get it normal...crazy front end. I joke of 1980s subarus holding a v8 better... (I weld, bitch all ya want) :

the little engine in the ragtop is a good gentle start to strong muscle...strengthen it ahead of time, could be real true winner..
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Gentleman(? ;D :o?),I think we 'may' have a deal,actually,by the end of the week,we'll know FOR SURE. Mr. Humperdink(that's His name,don't wear it out :D!...)is FIRM on the $16-K...He won't budge,and Diana *really* wants it,so.....plus I'm eggin' Her on,so it looks like full steam ahead :D. She IS a little worried about the price,but then again,She bought a new Honda Accord(2001,loaded,Alloy's,ect...)and that cost about $21-K(10 years later,the Car has only 31-K on it.....She doesn't Drive all that much :D....)when new,so none of us here see that $16-K being a problem. Schtauffer,the Corvair we looked at was IN Reading,while the Camaro was in and around the Neighborhood,thank's for the Trailer offer,though. And as for 'Rodding' it,perish any thoughts People,there's more than enough Hot-Rodded Camaro's running around.....but,then again,most Rodded Camaro's aren't even driven in the Summer around here :. ~J/W.

Comment

Junk, when you pick this thing up, I wouldn't mind seeing it just for the experience.
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

You DO KNOW where Philadelphia is,'S'(and NO,I'm NOT being a smart ass...)? ~J/W.

Comment

Wuz there on Saturday. Hop, skip, and a jump.

Comment

It's becoming a bit 'offical'....the Sister's are starting to call it,"The Bumblebee Camaro" :P :. Meanwhile,I've done some digging and found a set of Chrome Side Covers,and a 'Chevrolet' Script Chrome Valve Cover for the Engine. Yay! Someone ELSE is spending Money other than me :D ;D!! ~J/W.

Comment

Pics?

Oh that's right. ;D
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Actually,Bob................Diana DOES HAVE HER OWN 'Digi Camara'( :o!!!! :o)...so,who know's how this will end up :-\ ;)? ~J/W.

Comment

I know how it will end up.
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Give us your Address,and when we get the Car we'll drive it to Mentor O. YOU PAY for the Gas :-*! ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
                              X