General headsup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General headsup

I can tell spring is here.The Medevac chopper has flown over my house to the nearby hospital an awful lot the last few days. :'( Numerous auto and bike accidents. Be careful out there and pay attention.

Re: General headsup

Never can hear that enough. I've lost friends because of auto/motorcycle wrecks caused by idiots not paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by sedandelivery55
      Never can hear that enough. I've lost friends because of auto/motorcycle wrecks caused by idiots not paying attention.
      true in my locale too...
      the carbed cars get lively, and all else that goes with dehibernation..
      the oxygen is flying now, mental patients going crazy not knowing they had been suffocatring the last six months...

the 1960s yellow dodge with super bee logos and dodge dart 340 was a nice sight today...first sighting in many years.. :

I literally keep the 911 on the top of speed dial, just recently thought to do so...it is like a coke addict getting a fix: maine spring.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Had a guy about hit me because he decided his way was the best way through road construction and I was in the car.Then there were the people who had to suddenly slow down because they passed a house with a tulip garden. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
          The Medevac chopper has flown over my house to the nearby hospital an awful lot the last few days. :'(
          Can't you shoot it down then if it bothers you that much? ;) :D
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

sport bikers are up to some evel knevel craziness the early spring
            I am sure the trauma center is good and ready

Comment

Originally posted by sedandelivery55
              like the fools on bikes running red lights or driving between cars
              yesterday a fool on a roadking was coming up between me and an 18 wheeler.. between the left lane and center..
              he and 4 others did this for miles and almost got clipped a few times.. if it wasn't for the paper work I would've drifted over to the 18 wheeler and made lunchmeat..

maybe if the bikes didn't think they owned the road.. they'd not get hit..
              not say'n all, but it seems that bikers always say, the cars don't "pay attention" maybe the bikers should also...
              firs suit on.. flame away

Comment

Not only are the people going nuts around here, but the wildlife is coming out in full force. In the last 2 weeks, I've narrowly missed hitting a big tom turkey and small herds of deer on at least 3 different occasions. EVERYONE has spring fever.
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly
                  Not only are the people going nuts around here, but the wildlife is coming out in full force. In the last 2 weeks, I've narrowly missed hitting a big tom turkey and small herds of deer on at least 3 different occasions. EVERYONE has spring fever.
                  YA,, TONS OF DEER,
                  where are they hunting season >

Comment

The critters are in LOVE. That's what Spring is for.

Dan

Comment

Watch out. Skunks are getting frisky and bravely crossing roads and paths with people in order to find that filly skunk and get laid. Like other guys they get cranky when someone gets in their way of gettin' some.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X