• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rough weekend

Glad to hear those rare turn signals didn't become well done . :D

Comment

Im sorry to hear this hope things get better soon!!!!!
      ill keep an eye out for a 3500 stall converter.
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        It's time to follow the constitution. When the gov't is incapable or unwilling to protect our property and lives; it's up to the citizens to take up the slack.
        You can't kill 'em all, and sadly if you kill only one, you're caught up in the system that defends them.

Sorry, I just got political. If I get banned, it's been a helluva great run here.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
          Originally posted by Rebeldryver
          It's time to follow the constitution. When the gov't is incapable or unwilling to protect our property and lives; it's up to the citizens to take up the slack.
          You can't kill 'em all, and sadly if you kill only one, you're caught up in the system that defends them.

Sorry, I just got political. If I get banned, it's been a helluva great run here.
          Hehe ;D.Your humour is fantastic Peewee ;D

Comment

Well the insurance adjuster came today. I get to rebuild my garage ;D . I will call that a win. I will be back at it after this weekend , I'm headded to Talladega for the race. It will be nice to go to a place where you actualy want to have a fire.
            Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Glad to hear it.

Have fun at Talladega.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Hopefully it'll be like the $6M man - better, faster, bigger(?).

Dan

Comment

I got a carter lumber ad recently with garag kits that seemed quite reasonable.

Of course - given the situation - you don't want it to look too nice as you'll be setting yourself up as a target for theft and vandalism - as horrible as that is to say.
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by 82z
                    Moving is not an option unfortunatly. Home values are at an all time low. I can't give this thing away. I've been here 9 years. I'm only 15-20 years from being paid for.The way we got the house was because our apartment building burned to the ground! The only advice I have is get insurance. I would have been s.o.l. without it. The only kick in the shorts is that car parts not installed on a car are not covered. anybody got a 3500 stall for a turbo 400 laying around?
                    I have a B&M 3600 if you want it. I'll part with it cheap. It slips way to much behind my big inch Pontiacs, would work nice behind a small block methinks.

The thought of my shop burning scares the hell out of me, I am completely anal about the wood burner and everything else, and I have 4 extinguishers in the place.. I had a rough week too, but things seem to be working out better for me than you now.

Comment

I say it is time for a metal pole barn!

Comment

Working...
                      X