Holmes on Homes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holmes on Homes

I've been watching Holmes for the last two years... Great show.

Comment

I've sure learned a lot about vapor barriers that's for damn sure.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

I agree, definitely an entertaining show.

He's had a fairly nice street rod with a BBC put together by a local builder here in the Toronto area. Mike has been in with it to the hot rod shop my brother works at, my bro tells me that in person he is a very nice down to earth sort of fellow ... doesn't know much about cars though. :D

cheers
        Ed N.
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Even though the Parent's are now in Sweden,they BOTH LOVE that Show,even before they moved,they watched every Episode,I think they get over there. And from time to time,I'll tune in when there's nothing to do. And yeah,it's a bit funny when He goes ballistic :o ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who enjoys watching the show. But I do think an automotive version would be even better. Years ago I had a '78 Ford Courier that would probably qualify. The truck had a 1.8L Mazda engine (the Courier was a rebadged Mazda) with a homemade carb adapter to adapt a carb off of a 1.3L Honda Civic...the hole in the carb adapter was too big so they just RTV'd the living daylights out of it. It ran OK, but wouldn't idle for nothing.

Comment

The automotive version would be awesome, although it would probably end up in a few lawsuits-one thing I've discovered lately, there's some insane car guys who keep lawyers on speed dial.

What if BangShift started doing an online show like that? Just a thought....

Comment

Working...
              X