too cool notto post here... 65' MERCURY MARAUDER - $2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too cool notto post here... 65' MERCURY MARAUDER - $2500

this thing looks way to clean to be priced like that...dont run but that could be an easy fix...hell even if it needs an engine in this condition and at this price...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: too cool notto post here... 65' MERCURY MARAUDER - $2500

I like those alot. I posted an e-bay find '66 Mercury Park lane (same body style) on "check this out" about a week ago.
    It sold for $610.
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I'd love to have a 64' convertible or hardtop but those blunt nosers really fell off my desie charts.

I had a 65 just like this one back in the mid 70's, white with a black top too. It was a winter work car between Harley seasons in Michigan.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

There's an earlier ('58 I think) Merc 4 door HT Turnpike Cruiser here in Wilmington for sale. It's a whale complete with roll-down rear window and continental kit. I could live w/o the conti kit but the car is uber cool - and HUGE. Interested? I'll see if I can get details.

Dan

Comment

Go for it, especially if it's rust free. Then put the Fury up for sale for room. I'm thinking Wood Bros #21 on the doors and roof.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

will a 383/727 fit ?

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
              There's an earlier ('58 I think) Merc 4 door HT Turnpike Cruiser here in Wilmington for sale. It's a whale complete with roll-down rear window and continental kit. I could live w/o the conti kit but the car is uber cool - and HUGE. Interested? I'll see if I can get details.

Dan
              Those are cool too Dan - we had a red one when I was growing up -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Way cool cars,just check the frame.They are notorious for rust..

Im thinkin like rebel here..and wide steelies..

Comment

On the Marauder they are claiming less that 7000 original miles! If I was in the area, that thing would be in my garage by now!

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi Joel
                    On the Marauder they are claiming less that 7000 original miles! If I was in the area, that thing would be in my garage by now!
                    I saw that...I dont know if I belive it but look at the interior....man....If I had the money and space I would be rolling out tomorrow with a trailer to drag it home...however, such is not the case
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                    X